This Year's Memorial Talk Outline

by Kent 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Do you want to read This Year's Memorial Talk Outline? Of course you can, and you can naturally find it on the Watchtower Observer :)

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ha ha ha ha - I can't believe that *I* know more than my parents (faithful JWs) about their own religion!!! LOL!

I note that they still haven't removed the [optional] unscripted comments while the blood and flesh is being passed about ...

• Stealth
    Stealth

Hello Kent,

I have noticed that several other JW friendly web sites have removed the daily text from the site because of letters they received from the WTS telling them this it was copywritten materials. Some of them even posted the letter from the WTS on the site.

Some of them compained that the WTS should put it up on their own site if they reject to others putting it on theirs.

I was wondering if you have ever received any letters like this for your site from the WTS and if so what was you response to them if any?

Regards, stealth

• Stealth
    Stealth

Is this outline any different than any other year? It seem that most of the talk is devoted to why most should not partake.

I guess they have to keep the numbers down.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ha ha, I bet it is slightly embarasing to them that the 'remnant' class keeps level if not increasing from year to year! So much for that group dying out - sure seems like there were a LOT of unfaithful remnant's since there are so many replacements!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Thanks, but I'll pass.

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Mum asked me if I was coming to the memorial this year? My reply:

Why should I have a shower, shave and spruce up, but on my monkey suit and my fake smile, drive 20km to stand around for an hour and NOT partake, when I can simply stay at home and NOT partake right here?

The response? Well you guessed it. What can they say?
    They can see how stupid this whole BS ritual is but no-one dares to think for them self and bring the matter up for discussion.

I asked mum the other day. Didn't jesus say, keep doing this (not partaking) until I returen?

Yes

But he returned in 1914 didn't he?

Silence.

And you will know the truth and the REAL truth will set you free.

OlderTom

• accuracy
    accuracy

No, Jesus did not say 'keep doing this until I return.' Paul said something similar to that at 1 Corinthians 11:26, but he did not use the word 'parousia,' which Witnesses believe occurred in 1914. Paul used a form of the word 'erchomai' [elthe], which simply means "to come; to arrive." This could well mean when Christ arrives/comes in judgment at the end of the world.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Kent, you are sooo bad!! Wooooo! Keep it up bro.........you are doing a "fine" work!

• stocwach
    stocwach

I have a silly question, because I am still fairly new--how does Kent get all this info? Does he have an anonymous insider or something at Bethel, or what? This is great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit