confession time

by lostinthought 32 Replies latest jw friends

• lostinthought
    lostinthought

Here are the "sins" I committed this weekend:

- I hung out with my catholic friend and flirted with him while together

- brought a lotto ticket on a dare

- forgot to do my WT

-Now i'm posting on an apostate web site at 8:30 am, this is going to make me really late for the meeting....

All of this bad stuff, and it's only Sunday morning....Let's see what other kinds of trouble I can get myself in today!

Ok so those are my confessions...What are yours?

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

-Had dinner with a DF'd friend.

-Got drunk

-Got a blowjob (not from my DF'd friend)

-Coveted my neighbors daughter (I THINK she's over 18)

-Smoked weed

-Got drunk again

-Posted on an apostate website

-Masturbated (oh my!)

-Slept through a meeting (at home in my own bed)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nothing to confess!

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

-cantleave You need to get crackin then! The weekend is almost over!

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

I missed field service this weekend, though I did have a very sore throat so does that still count?

Anyway, they've been out for 8 hours this weekend getting blisters, while I've been sat outside worshipping the sun like a flithy pagan.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

So many rules to break---so little time.

But I'm not telling which ones I broke---however I could be df'd so many times over it's just humorous. Yes---I have returned to my own vomit!

NC

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Those of us who have left totally do not have those guilty pleasures, we may do exactly the same thing (stll waiting for a BJ though) but we would not feel guilty.

So, when Cantleave and I say we have nothing to confess, it don't mean we are not having fun, just fun with no guilt, its great !

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Hey, we're all waiting for a BJ, Phizzy. Even ex360, cause he's a greedy bugger. Just hang in there.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

define sin

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

They claim that those who leave the Org. revert to a "low sink of debauchery" like the nations.

I don't suddenly feel the need to do anything naughty just because I'm not a JW anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit