Puffsrule,
    I am very sorry for your horrible loss
    and the pain you are experiencing.
    Love,
    Undine

• mustang
    mustang

Hi Puff,

My condolences and I wish you well in dealing with your grief.

I read your detailed experience; it was trying, but at least the JW side of things was relatively uneventful.

Mustang

• Flip
    Flip

Puffs',

So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I think I know how you feel, lost mine a few years ago.

Think of the good times and the little things that he did that were great.

Flip

• think41self
    think41self

You're welcome Puffs

I read your story of attending your Dad's funeral. I'm with you, it seemed surreal in parts. Funny how human nature can be so embarassing at times. I'm glad it's over with, and you can go on with your healing. Let us know how you're doing.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• patio34
    patio34

You're welcome Puffs. I hope you're doing okay.

Love,
    Pat

WTBS: Quit peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining.
  • gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Puffs, I am sorry to hear of your father's passing.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=21935&site=3

My condolencesees too; I wish posts would stay on the front page for more than five minutes these days.

peace love and comfort to you puffs.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I really appreciate the support and your thoughts. I have not lost anyone close to me before and it really hit me yesterday. I was really depressed. It hit me I will never see my father again.

I feel better today. I did not do much yesterday. I laid around and caught up on my old newspapers. I am going to try to clean the house today and move around. It will take my mind off of it.

Thank you Dino, Gopher, Valentine, bea, theStar, JBean, Windrider, Shimmer, Stealth, Undine, Mustang, Flip, think41self, patio, gilwarrior, and dungbeetle.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Hang in there Puffsrule. I wish you the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit