When is the Memorial

by Kay Francis 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Kay Francis
    Kay Francis

Can anyone tell me when the JW memorial is?

• roybatty
    roybatty

I believe it's March 28.

• Mister Biggs
  • Kay Francis
    Kay Francis

Thanks for the information. That was a quick response. I can always count on this board for information.

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Hi
    I have just transferred the new memorial outline to Kent.
    Hopefully he will put it on his site and you can see what to expect.

Jem

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks for posting that picture, Mr Biggs.

I haven't read an Awake in a year, but in the audience of that picture are some old "friends" and I now know they are still true believers.

What message does that picture protray but to be sure to include those little minds!. Train them early ;-) (makes me sick now)

j2bf

• edster
    edster

Why is it that they always make two pieces of crackers for about 100 people to share and there's never enough booze to go around. Talk about tight.

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Mr Biggs--
    Thanks for posting that pic. I always get a kick out of their staged photos.

ofcmad

By the way, can anyone spot the apostate in the photo?

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Hey, joy2befree and ofcmad-
    I had another thread on here about this picture.
    The topic was about the smiling faces in the picture. I don't know about you, but all the Memorials I've gone to, everyone is very serious and focused.
    This picture would make one think that EVERYONE got to drink the wine, thus the smiles! :o)

• edster
    edster

ofcmad

Thee apostate is the guy seated on the left. He's just fallen ill after taking a sip of the cheap casket wine. I think he's got the runs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit