Attracted To What Types?

by gilwarrior 29 Replies latest social relationships

• LaraCraft
    LaraCraft

Okay, yes, guess I'm trolling myself here, but I can't post under butalbee, it says "to control usage, blah, blah..." But I haven't posted over 20 times today, Simon, what's going on?

I'm attracted to sexy men who don't know they are sexy. The way they move, the way they dress, how they look at me with wanton eyes, looking deep in my heart. I love a man with broad shoulders, esp in a suit. First time I saw my ex in a suit, I swear my knees turned to jello. He was dressed to kill, but didn't have the attitude.

Actually, I guess I am most attracted to a man who I can relate to on a personal level, someone who breaks through the hard shell I keep on the exterior, someone who moves me, makes my heart skip a beat by just walking by, or when he looks into my eyes, I swear I can see forever in an instant.

Oh, God, bad thread, I think I'm falling back in love with my ex. Please help me...This is not gonna be good.

He called me today to see how I was feeling, he said he was concerned and if I needed anything, anytime to "please call".

• Beans
    Beans

Anton has a great concept(zer witzig).I have always been drawn to women with Big Cans regardless of the size or hair colour.But for some reason Red heads and Blondes are attracted to me,I can`t explain it!

Beans

• KJV
    KJV

When I was younger I wanted a girl who was good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, and knowledgeable. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I didn't go out. She had to be able to tell me interesting stories when I needed them and be silent when I wanted to rest. So what happened?

I bought a television set.

• LaraCraft
    LaraCraft

Let me guess: to watch national geographic and the discovery channel???

• Prisca
    Prisca

I prefer a guy who's breathing, under the age of 90, and not ugly.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ok---someone who intriges me, and keeps me laughing with that sick witty sense of humor. Someone who's kind and generous, can't stand 'cheap' people. Laid back, not uptight at all!!!! Luv's classic rock and just hanging out. Someone who's my best friend and and keeps me guessing. Someone who can put up with my iddities and my unpredictableness, and quirks (yes I know I have a ton).

Someone who is cofident not needy, I want a campaionon not a lap dog!!!

ok I'll stop now
    Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Imbue
    Imbue

Prica, there's a man at JW single that's 89 and may still want children are you up for him. LOl there a few times. Mostly to laugh at the men with other women. I don't know if he's ugly cause I never joined so I can't see the pics.

• Prisca
    Prisca

umm, yeah, thanks Imbue... I think!

Actually, I used to be a member of jw-singles, but I've lost my password, and they've ignored my requests for the password to be sent to me. Guess I'm on the (boom-de-boom-boom) apostate list!!

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

Windrider, I used to feel exactly the same as a kid.. you feel odd.... but tallness has its virtues, I have grown into my legs..I can swim faster in less strides..LOL...and yep legs are definately an advantage.. got to love thigh high boots that actually sit on your thighs...*W*...

"I have changed my mind a dozen times. It seems to work better now."

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

In a guy, I like someone that is tall, as windrider and kaf, I am tall and like to look up everyonce in a while. I have dated shorter guys, but prefer them taller. I like a guy that is kind of rustic. I like a little facial hair. I usually am attracted to a slightly darker complected man. The guy has to have a sense of humor. He has to like to have fun, but no when it is time to be serious as well. I like someone I can have an intelligent conversation with. I like someone that can disagree with me and it be ok. ok...think I am done for now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit