Attracted To What Types?

by gilwarrior 29 Replies latest social relationships

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

I tend to find myself attracted to the extremes. Either woman who are very nice and sweet or woman who are wild and crazy.

However, I don't like woman who are rude and have a lot of attitude.

Many guys like blonds, but I tend to like dark haired woman better.

What about you?

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey gil,

I like women that look sweet also, but as we all at least pretend to understand, beauty is not a virtue.

But about beauty, I admire contrast:

blonde hair with brown eyes, brown hair with blue eyes, red hair with green eyes, etc...

For the same reason, I like women with nice eyebrows.

A nice smile can in fact say something good about a woman's personality.

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• Simon
    Simon

Attractive women with nice personalities.

No criterial on hair color - they could have dyed it after all.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hmmm, i like guys with dark hair, dark eyes, darker skin (greeks and italians ). i usually end up with the class clown , anyone who can make me laugh. someone who is intelligent, and challenges me. and someone who i can just hang out and be pals with, as well as kiss all day long .

as for girls, i'm attracted to any women who is strong, funny, WITTY and smiles alot ... and does not need to be told how much i adore her or how beautiful she is every 20 minutes (a hard woman to find!!!). she also needs to like crazy, rough sex .
    unfortunatley i usually attract whiney and clingy GIRLS.
    and i've noticed that most of the girls i've been with tend to resemble me quite a bit. lol, whatever that means.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Another thing about me is that I tend to look at woman's feet. If their feet do not look nice I am immediately turned off.

Strange, huh?

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

Hmm men.. lets see... nice teeth.. tight bum, neat fingers and nails.. ( especially toenails!!!) clean skin..AND GOOD CLEAN TEETH ( I have the teeth thing LOL.) .... Not hairy.... Not a snorer...HAS TO LOVE giving massages...Be able to make a killer coffee..be kind and gentle..but a 'Bad boy" in bed...Oooh ok thats the physical side..as for the rest ...a quirky sense of humour..a wild spirit..a willingness to try anything at least just once..a thinking mind...and to not take life all too seriously.. and to listen even after sex.... LOL....

"An Apple a day keeps the doctor away.
    But . . . an onion a day keeps everyone away. "

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

and gil, the foot thing isnt strange at all...If you take care of yourself well it reflects alot about yourself..

"Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly."

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

They have to wiegh less than 300 lbs., and not be psychotic.

Anton

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

i like girls that are grotesque and obese. I like my women to be able to out-eat me by a longshot. Short, bright orange hair and freckles all over the body are also a must!

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

For some reason I'm always attracted to the tortured souls. Musicians, artsy types, poets. Probably because it is my complete opposite. I am the class clown. Oddly enough I find short men attractive, even though I married someone 6' tall. But I did manage to marry a tortured soul,he does have a sense of humour though, which is nice.

Shimmer

Maybe being oneself is alway an acquired taste.-----PATRICIA HAMPL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit