Barack 2012

by Celestial 16 Replies latest social current

• Celestial
    Celestial

Obama will be reelected. I won't vote but I'll bet my hands on it. Who in their right mind would want a right-wing GOP candidate? The water of the Euphrates is drying up.

Notably, the water of the Euphrates is depicted as drying up prior to Babylon the Great’s experiencing the wrath of divine judgment.—Re 16:12, 19. it-1 p. 240 Babylon the Great

• baltar447
  • baltar447
    baltar447

Santorum is a complete nutcase, I can't believe that he's considered a serious candidate.

• cantleave
    cantleave

As a Brit looking in from the outside, there is no competition. All the opposition are are just plain nuts.

• Inisc
    Inisc

I think the rest of the world is hoping obama is re-elected!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember the sigh of relief that some of the heads of state around the world exhibited when Bush was on the way out at the end of his term

• Lore
    Lore

Obama is the president who introduced the ability of the goverment to execute American citizens without due process. And yet he's still a less horrible option than the remaining 2012 candidates.

This is gonna suck.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Obama is the president who introduced the ability of the goverment to execute American citizens without due process.

Ummmm no, but he did sign the law that made it legal.

• Duderino
    Duderino

same CRAP

• Lore
    Lore
    Ummmm no, but he did sign the law that made it legal.

Heh, fair point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit