Charlie s coming back to Two and a Half Men?!

by mrsjones5 20 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wth! I just read the plot twist. I no likey.

• venetian
    venetian

I haven't seen an episode without him. I don't want to either!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Reminds me of Pam waking up to find Bobby in her shower and that the entire previous season was a bad dream.

• under the radar
    under the radar

I like Wha Happened?'s idea about Charlie being rescued from Rose's place where he's been her prisoner for a year. Priceless! I bet Charlie Sheen would come back in a New York minute. Maybe he'd even behave this time. The show needs him...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

even if he doesn't behave, who cares. He's a drama queen and so is Chuck. Kiss, amke up, and secure your career

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I did watch the 1st episode with Ashton. Hated it. Hated it

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I never really cared for the show, but when a sitcom has chemistry it's hard to change or duplicate.

So try as they may in their lab coats with their beakers, no science project is ever gonna replicate a good hard shot of whisky.

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Exactly. They'd make so much money that they can redesign the studio to have a Sheen-Only entrance. Give me a fraction of their payday and I'll work with Satan, Somali pirates, Vanilla Ice, a bunch of soap opera stars, and the remnants of the Gadhafi clan on an exact remake of Star Wars I The Phantom Menace with me in the starring role as Jar Jar Binks. I don't care how rich you are. You can always find a good outlet for a few million. And if you can't, then you have too much money.

• charlie brown jr.
  • charlie brown jr.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit