Judicial Hearing Procedures of Jehovah's Witnesses are Bible Based

by 00DAD 30 Replies latest members private

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I kept a copy of the Apr 1, 2011 Watchtower. On p. 20 lists ten "Illegalities in Jesus' Trial". I highlighted six of those "illegalities" which I experienced when I was removed as an elder by the BOE:

• The court heard no arguents or witnesses for acquittal
    • None of the judges sought to defend Jesus; they were his eneies
    • The priests sought false witnesses to conden Jesus to death
    • The case was heard at night behind closed doors
    • The charge was changed when the case came before Pilate
    • The accusations were false.
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

Billy sorry you had that experience. The good news is that now you're more Christ-like!

Could you post the whole Top 10 please? Kind of like Letterman here!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Bumpin' it for the midweek crowd!

• Lurker555
  • Lurker555
    Lurker555

I suppose 1 Tim. 5:20 supports a public trial as opposed to a public announcement?

Reprove before all onlookers those who practice sin. (gist)

• Balaamsass
  • AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

The Watchtower said they are Jehovah's Organization and we need to obey it. Judicial Hearings were created by the Watchtower Society to keep Jehovah's people clean. If we disobey a judicial matter from the Watchtower Society, we are disobeying Jehovah God modern day servants, like Korah, Dathan and Abiriham when they opposed Moses. Jehovah God makes his will known to his prophets they way his ancient spokesmen did. Today if we oppose "The Faithful Slave" we would be like the ancient Jews who tried to kill Micah, Isaiah, Amos, Hosea instead of listening to Jehovah's prophets. I don't want to be a Korah, nor should you!

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Judicial Hearings were created by the Watchtower Society to keep Jehovah's people clean.'

Can't they take showers, like everyone else?

S

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    If we disobey a judicial matter from the Watchtower Society, we are disobeying Jehovah God modern day servants

pretty sure being on this web site is a judical matter... better obey ....

• Eustace
    Eustace

pretty sure being on this web site is a judical matter... better obey ....

Well, I guess everything is a judical matter these days as long as two out of three elders say your doing it too brazenly.

Still, I don't remember anything in the elder's manual saying it's automatically a judical matter for someone to visit and/or post on "apostate websites".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit