I am so confused by the JW's saying the UN is the 8th king

by booker-t 29 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what is your basis for this Heathen?

• heathen
    heathen

I think you can start a search of UN corruption at infowars.com.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The UN is a spooky thing . It's run by human traffickers and drug cartels.

Sometimes you can discern a persons intellect and educational background within a single expressed sentence.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

this is where the BS meter registers. When someone makes a statement, u ask for the facts behind it, and their answer is "u go find it".

• mP
    mP

How can the UN be a king, it has no land, army or power. Its basically a building of beaucrats and thats it.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Religious inspired bullshit can sell just as well as any other form of bullshit, perhaps even more so.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ain't that the truth, true one

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Over time the WTS has massaged who the 8th king is...the League of Nations, the UN, elements in the UN, etc. But most jws still expect that certain countries in the UN will turn against all religion. The WTS has backed away from the UN directly doing this but elements within it.

They're weasling their way out of the nonsense they've taught for so many years about false religion being turned on. I still feel like an idiot for passing out those tracts stating that the end of false religion was coming real soon. It was a waste of time, and a waste of paper. Now they're attempting to weasle out of it similar to how they did with This Generation, and what is and what does not constitute blood. Man they're sideways serpents.

• heathen
    heathen

I don't know about you but all I did was search , UN human trafficing and presto all kinds of info on info wars , can't help you're too lazy and stupid to do it.

• Matsimus
    Matsimus

UN-land seems powerful, how I become king there?

Saying the UN is the eighth king is like saying the governing body communes with god.... oh wait.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit