Now that Rick is gone......

by outsmartthesystem 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

dear whathehadas

What the hell does your name mean?

Anyway, I totally agree with you. If they got the balls to question the WT in the first place, they are LOOKING for entertainment. We NEED a carnival act! Christians don't live in glass houses.

Bring back Rick!

[but I still won't listen to it.]

Who knows, he could become a new phenomena! Simon could get rich! LOL

just kidding bro, how ya doin', Simon? I still love you.

Randy

• talesin
    talesin

Me, too. I found the pack mentality against RF was not unlike that displayed in Lord of the Flies. I, too, never bothered with his stuff very much, but it was not a major annoyance.

t

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

@ Dogpatch. Whathehadas=What I had as the "Truth", What I had as a pain in the ass. My proclamation of a perception of a past possession. Insert what you want at the end of it. Nonsense.......Whathehadas Nonsense

While Rick's presentation and tactics are quite "carnival". Give him credit for having thick skin and being a good promoter. A lot of the stories he presents are not factual and are just rumors. That can't be denied. Not every story and info from him is bullshit though. Those like all other info has to be verified and researched first. The thing that I've noticed in general-not exclusive to this board-is that people are really harsh and critically on forums and blogs. Free speech comes to play and brings baggage. So much built up emotion is unleashed on the subject that has been presented. We are such carnal creatures. Take note.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well I say it was a good call. The forum is much better now.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I didn't call for his expulsion, but I did finally take the "Cedars" vow and stopped posting on his threads...

His sniping and snitting at people who disagreed with him, bothered me.

I listened to his earlier shows, and they were interesting, but when ol' "Johnny" came along....

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Because I don't like slick hucksters and religious fanatics only makes me at unity with those of like mind. It's not a pack mentality to dislike the same things. Rick is obnoxious, unlikable and I don't care if Jesus says I have to love him. A jerk is a jerk and a disturber is a disturber. If you get some special warm fuzzy feeling by "loving" him more power to you. I used to do that as a witness, I loved all the ahole's because Jehovah said to do so and wait on him. I'm not waiting any longer, I'm using my brain and making my own choices. Rick is counterproductive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit