Regular Pioneers no longer appointed by Branch!

by hoser 17 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

A letter was read this thursday from the platform that the Branch will no longer approve or remove regular pioneers.

It was called a simplified arrangement that the local body of elders would decide who should be appointed or removed as a regular pioneer and then to inform the branch of any appointments/deletions

I guess the bethelite who had that assignment is now unemployed

• designs
    designs

Is it a way to seperate the main Watchtower organization from responsibility.

• Alfred
    Alfred

There are about 100 branches worldwide (and shrinking)... so that's about 100 bethelites kicked to the curb...

• hoser
    hoser

Post 9852 of 9852
    Since 6/17/2009

Is it a way to seperate the main Watchtower organization from responsibility

I thought that might B the reason too

if the pioneer turns out to be a child rapist or an axe murderer the main branch can wash their hands clean of the matter and the local elders are left

holding the bag

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

ha ha

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i like how they always make these changes into something good yet as said it's just tightening the $ and making the GB less responsable

• elderelite
    elderelite

With respect, that arangment is several years old. It wasnt read this week.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Besides saving money and making the Brooklyn brass less responsable, I think the expectation with this new arrangement is that more Publishers will become Regular Pioneers (since elders no longer have to think twice before sending in their recommendations)... Also, this will give elders the green light to harass Publishers into becoming Regular Pioneers since, at the end of the day, most elders just want to make the CO happy (IMHO)...

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

It sounds like part of their exit strategy. Tell the rank and file that this is a wonderful arrangement from Jehovah, that way they can absolve themselves from any responsibility.

Standard procedure for COWARDS.

• Alfred
    Alfred

elderelite... mail can be slow in some parts of the world... maybe this guy is on the North Pole?

Thanks for clearing that up...

hoser?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit