June 15 WT-The F&DS is part of the Woman's Seed!?! WTF!

by serenitynow! 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

So on page 8 of the new kool-aid edition the woman's seed of Genesis 3:15 is mentioned. The paragraph says that Jesus is the "principal part" of the seed. They go on to say that the secondary part (since when was there a secondary part ) is made up of the spirit anointed members of the Christian congregation.

Paragraph 4, page 8:

"Soon after the rebellion in Eden, Jehovah made a promise that a “woman” would produce a “seed.” (Read Genesis 3:15.) That seed would eventually bruise the serpent, Satan, in the head. Jehovah later revealed that the seed would come through Abraham, belong to the nation
    of Israel, be a Judean, and be a descendant of King David. (Gen. 22:15-18; 49:10; Ps. 89:3, 4; Luke 1:30-33) The principal part of that seed proved to be Christ Jesus. (Gal. 3:16) The secondary part of the seed is made up of the spirit anointed members of the Christian congregation. (Gal. 3:26-29) Jesus and these anointed ones unite to form God’s Kingdom, the instrument with which God will crush Satan.—Luke 12:32; Rom. 16:20."

The mo-fo's (shout out to Miz, stealing your word) that write this bullshit cannot possibly believe in God! The audacity of these people! So they've written themselves into that prophecy! They are making Jesus Christ share top billing! I hope the GB and the rest of them at the top burn in hell to time indefinite!

Now I have not exactly kept up to date with the ever-changing JW teachings, and I always hated prophecy, but I always remembered the Seed to be Jesus and no one else. So I grabbed my Knowledge book, which was of course supposed to be totally awesome and is now obsolete. On page 78, para 21, it says "As the Kiing of the Messianic Kingdom, the promised Seed, Jesus Christ, will 'bruise Satan in the head.' Yes, 'shortly," Jesus will crush the rebel Satan!"

WTF?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Well where have you been?

*** w95 2/1 p. 9 par. 4 A Great Crowd of True Worshipers-From Where Have They Come? ***
    . Jesus was looking for people who would respond to the opportunity to become part of the composite ‘seed of Abraham.' (Genesis 22:18; Galatians 3:16, 29)

*** w80 7/15 p. 26 par. 18 The "Fine Shepherd" and His "Other Sheep" ***
    . Such a blessing had to wait upon the completing of that composite ‘seed of Abraham' of 144,000 members under him. That was to involve 19 centuries of time, as the facts of history show.

*** ts (1974) chap. 15 p. 129 A Government That Will Conquer Man's Enemy Death ***
    Jesus Christ is the main one of that composite "seed." By means of him Almighty God will crush Satan the Devil under the feet of Jesus' associates in the heavenly kingdom. (Revelation 20:1-3) Writing to those in line for rulership, the Christian apostle Paul stated: "The God who gives peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly." (Romans 16:20) Who are these associate rulers?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Wannabfree I was 5 in 1980, and had a lot going on in 1995, so I guess it just went over my head. Most times I was just filling a seat. If I had been paying attention, maybe I wouldn't have spent so many years in bondage.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Just teasing you. I came in to the org in 1986 @ 20 yrs old ... I only just discovered a few years ago that Jesus wasn't my mediator.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

This is laughable. All I can do is restate that the GB was "disfellowshipped" on November 10, 1992 and exposed as the "man of lawlessness" at which time they were told they would be cast into spiritual darkness. This is just another example.

In Genesis, the "woman and her seed" is a reference to Satan and her/his followers. Satan is called the "woman" here because Satan is the mated "covering cherub" represented on the ark of the covenant, paired with Michael the archangel, who were on holy Mount Zion and considered to be husband and wife. That is, therefore, Christ's new wife, which comes from anointed ones in the earth, replaces Satan.

When Jehovah said: "I will put enmity between YOU and the woman and between your seed and her seed" he was talking to Jesus Christ, how it would be Christ and his angels vs. Satan and "her" angels. This plays out in Revelation in the final battle in heaven.

It was to Satan that God said: "He (meaning Christ) will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel."

However, getting anybody to realize that Jesus Christ was once married to Satan is way too big of a leap in understanding, way to advanced, much too "new wine" to put into old wineskins, so the current JW understanding simply remains an uncorrected false teaching, giving more evidence of spiritual darkness. There is so much spiritual darkness and barreness now in the WTS that it will be impossible to try to correct them before Armageddon, so all we can do is document the darkness and provide the correct interpretation for those spiritually qualified to accept it.

LS

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Wait, what? Jesus married to Satan? You need to make a thread about that one! I bet the sex was amazing!

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

I bet the sex was amazing!

Hm, would this make it Angelic or Satanic?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

pu the crackpipe down

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    The mo-fo's (shout out to Miz, stealing your word)

It's all good, I've got a new one though!!! Muh-Fuggaz is my latest attempt at avoiding inappropriate language.

Sticking with the thread topic, a poster mentioned some time ago a point that resonated with me, and I wish I could recall who it was and where it was posted at, because his exact words made sense to me. He basically stated how all of the events and prophecies involved individuals, groups, and nations exclusively situated within the Middle East. That being said, and not to turn this racial or ethnic, but how in the hell can anyone come to the conclusion that several old white dudes with a token black (make no mistake about it, he's token) would end up being the composite part of the promised seed spoken of thousands of years ago? Not to mention, the several old white dudes with the token black inherited their positions within the organization from religious quacks who today would be laughed at and viewed as weirdos on the same level with Fred Phelps, or Terry Jones from Florida.

Let me ask you, can you see any difference between any of these photos?

Now the one on the right is part of that composite seed, but to me he looks every bit as nutty as the one on the left. Apparently he was every bit as nutty as this photo indicates because none of what he authored is still in print today, nor is anything he created doctrinally still being touted proudly today. At the most, you might catch an obscure sentence within a vague paragraph, but he was part of the composite seed? Get real.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That red plaid shirt is cracking me up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit