A Letter To the Mean Girls

by N.drew 24 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew
    We'll probably have a good laugh about people who just can't let it go,

I think she will not laugh about not letting it go.

I can't say are you are stupid. Hm hm We have apologized. She has not taken the apologize but continues to throw insults. Have you counted the posts that she has not let it go? Or is that post evil wibble? Hey! I won't go over to the dark side, but I can go crazy if I want to.

• ziddina
    ziddina

It ain't easy being mean.....

• sabastious
    sabastious
    This is not "good bye". This is maybe "good bye".

I hate goodbyes of all types!

-Sab

• caliber
    caliber

To "strike when the iron is hot "is usually good in general in problem solving but when there is personal hurt not so much

Please (only if you must )just take a break... everything cools and commons down with a little space and time .

We humans are all different to some degree but mostly we all want understanding and love... we crave acceptance deep down.

I have a very special friend I chat with often.. but even though we both care... misunderstanding happens... hurt feelings

can make a person strike out in self-protection. At this point I try to remember love begets love.... hurt begets hurt

One of the most common causes of people fighting ceaselessly is misunderstandings. Misunderstandings tend to create so many problems between couples, friends and families. It is these very misunderstandings that can irreparably damage a relation.

I have learned that I can be hurt , but to avoid that part that would hurt my conscience forever more

Regardless of the issues or causes I pray peace, goodwill & happiness and for some measure of understanding for all those who have hurt each other !

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...My paranoid self thought wow did someone actually read what I wrote? ..." N.drew

Sweetie, this is what has caused most of the problems, all along.

I hope that you can develop a good sense of humor that appreciates taking yourself a LITTLE less seriously....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit