by Kool Jo 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here since late last year...was very hesitant to join the forum because of fear that Satan would control my PC...

I'm born in, but always had my little doubts about "the truth" since I was young, but went ahead and got baptized ect...

I stumbled upon this site while looking for a KM and initially thought it was a JW forum, but after seeing some of the titles of various threads, I thought to myself "I'm on an apostate website". Honeslty, despite the warning we get from the WTBS to stay away...the curiosity got the better of me although I felt very uneasy/guilty for vewing an apostate site.

Physically, I'm "still in" because of family, but I'm mentally out depite currently serving as an MS. Will share more info later and looking forward to learning/sharing more...I've completed "crisis of conscience" and all I can say is UNBELEIVABLE!!!!!!!

Peace!

Kool Jo

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Kool Jo!

Welcome to the board!!!

Zid - the board's She-Devil ..... [Hee hee hee hee!!!]

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Welcome. And do not be afraid. We are all your brothers and sisters, we just have a lot more freedom of lifestyle and expression.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello Kool Jo and welcome. It's good to have you aboard. I'm sure CofC was a shock for you, but an excellent book by a fine man. The work he put into it amazes me. Keep reading and researching, and let's hope it leads you to a real freedom.

So many newbies here with so many fears, makes me sad for all those who're becoming 'aware' but are so trapped.

Loz x

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Welcome to the forum Kool Jo

This web site has actually been up and going for ten years now.

There's a ton of information at your finger tips and you can use the search box at the top if there's one particular topic

that interests you. There are a lot informative people who are willing to help you out with questions and your opinion is welcome

on topics if we want to join in on one of the thread topics.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Kool Jo,you will get the equivalent of a university degree by absorbing the information obtained on this board ,not WT publications LOL

we look forward to your input in future posts

smiddy

• Flossycat
    Flossycat

Hi Kool Jo. I'm from Melbourne, Australia - was a Pioneer, 2 older sisters were Pioneers (when they were younger and didn't mind lugging huge bags of books around), and one of my brothers is an Elder. If you feel up to it, take a squiz at my websiet: www.jehovahsmysteries.com

Nice to 'see' you at the discussion forum.

Best,

Flossycat

• TOTH
    TOTH

Welcome to the board!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome...look forward to hearing your story!

• sizemik
    sizemik

A warm welcome to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit