People coming in VS. People running out...

by Blind_Of_Lies 25 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

I havent associated with a cong. since 1993,but I have been checking up on FB,through some contacts and I would agree that 2 out of 3 or even 3 out of 4 children of JW parents have left the org. and got on with their lives,even a couple of them in same sex relationships,and these are children of elders back then.

smiddy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

20 years ago there were plenty of young ones banging on doors in my street.

Now, I hardly ever see any of any age.

There were some here today.

First time in ages.

Didn't bang on my door.

Not even for a cup of tea.

Not one of them under fifty and it was a group of three.

They don't go to a door in threes.

So, how many were polishing their car with their asses?

Two.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Yep, they came to my place for the first time in over a year just last week. I live in prime territory in a town with several congragations.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

There did seem to be fewer people getting baptized last time I went to an assembly...(dang...that was probably a year ago by now, as a sidenote, hooray!)

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

If the numbers keep dwindleing I could forsee them ONLY having babtisum at summer conventions, save face and force larger groups all at once...

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Remember the Watchtowers stats are all SELF-REPORTING and they could be lying as they lie about other issues.

All the cults exaggerate membership Scientology claims millions worldwide probably tops out at 50,000 same with the moonies

Do you think if right now as I type, if there were only 5 million JW in the world instead of the 'self' reporting 7.5 million that the Watchtower would let this be known?

No way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit