Here's your Chance to own a CT Russell Dec. 1, 1916 Memorial Watchtower

by ohiocowboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hmmm....

I would find that copy of the "Beth-Sarim"deed to be far more useful, myself...

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

If you remind me, I can make you a copy next time I am out and about. It is only a few pages long (legal form length). It's neat to see the tax and document stamps, etc. that are on it too.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, thanks, but no need to do that for me!!!

I don't think I'll ever get into that sort of discussion at the door with a Jehovah's Witness... I usually go with the age of the bible and then compare that to the much greater age of the various other forms of worship and "temples" - like the one at Gobekli Tepe, around 11,000 years + or - ; then I use my "don't you think that the OLDEST deity worshipped would be more likely to be the TRUE deity?"

That usually sends them running...

However, if you felt like posting a scan, it might help others on here...

That is, if it is the sort of document that CAN be scanned and posted...??

• FWFranz
    FWFranz

Hi ohloccowboy

I am brand new to the board and don't know how to send you a PM. ( I have seen people use this before and I am assuming its a way of sending a private message to someone) Anyway, if you have a moment could you send one to me. Pardon my ignorance of how to navigate this site.

Thanks, FWFranz...

• ziddina
    ziddina

FW Franz...

At the very top of the page, in the right-hand corner, you will see your "on-board" name - FW Franz - and a tiny "white envelope" icon beside it...

Click on that white icon to access your RECEIVED messages. Oh, and you have to click on the message, you WILL GET AN ERROR MESSAGE - IGNORE IT - and click the "back" button, then REFRESH the page, and you can NOW open your received messages...

To SEND one, click on the soon-to-be RECIPIENT'S name, click "Send Message", and you're on your way!!

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit