Aluminium.... satan's shiny metal ass.

by snare&racket 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

@bangalore

is that pic from wts or mad magazine?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

That picture is from Golden Age magazine now known as Awake magazine.

Bangalore

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

We had this circuit overseer (Mario Beltrami) who weeks before his visit would warn sisters not to cook anything in aluminum for him.

All people inviting him and his wife to dinner was strictly warned. they said allergy was the reason.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    is that pic from wts or mad magazine?

ha ha ha.............. maybe all WT mags should be renamed "Mad Mazine - religious release"

• rebel8
    rebel8

AJWRB used to have a wt quotes/images page but I see it's been removed from their site.

It had a great pic from Golden Age showing vaccines were made of pus and people sitting at a bar drinking cups of pus, along with the aluminum conspirators. I know dubs who still don't cook with aluminum.

• sir82
    sir82

Ya know, the crazy thing is, I heard the "aluminum cookware will kill you" as late as the 1980's.

You'd think it was from an old Rutherford-era JW - no , it was the granddaughter of a Rutherford-era JW! She was my age!

It's completely nutso how deeply ingrained these "life-giving waters of truth" become.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Damn, I knew I wasnt going crazy ! You guys are awesome. Thanks xxx

• VM44
    VM44

And here is the man responsible....

Clayton J. Woodworth.

Mr. "I know so much" (that's wrong), Aluminum-is-bad-for-you himself!

• VM44
    VM44

Aluminum Poisoning by Charles T. Betts

Woodworth's letter may be found on page 198.

download link:

http://www.wtarchive.org/deposit/doc/1928_Betts_Aluminum_Poisoning_2ed.pdf

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Still, and nothing to do with JW's, it's good to be wary of aluminium.

This is today's news with the latest update on the Camelford water poisoning incident in Cornwall.The report is from an inquest on a particular lady called Carole Cross. The coroner found that he brain metal level was beyond belief.

If anyone's interested, you can read it here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-17367243

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit