Hubby is doing research on D'fing to present to the CO

by cognac 22 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

He thinks the light needs to get brighter on this so we are going to put a report together to give to the CO. It's really bothering him because his dad was d'ffed for over 15 years - he has schizophrenia and even a CO said he didn't think he should have ever been d'ffed to begin with. He went to Texas to save a woman from cockroaches - clearly this was because of his mental state. He got f'ffed for that because they said he cheated on his wife and even if he didn't he had no business putting himself in that position.

Recently he switched halls and suddenly got reinstated. Nothing about him had changed.

Hubby is resentful about this. If he gets d'ffed for this I will be right there with him getting d'ffed myself.

• baltar447
    baltar447

I really feel for someone that is honest-hearted (to borrow a borg quote), yet is under the delusion that anyone in the org will give a $h!t. It will be a rude awakening for him. Good thing he has you there for support when he the cold reality of this monster that is the borg hits him in the face.

• Ding
    Ding

I'm confused as to what he hopes to accomplish by talking to this CO about it.

• cognac
    cognac

Thanks Balter.

Ding - I'm not sure. I'll have to ask...

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

my buddy was to be disfellowshipped for punching another brother out he appealed the decision and won because he basically was able to prove he had mental health issues a true toronto story

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

the report will be more for him then the co or the org. Maybe he needs to be slapped in the face litterly with the cold hard facts he put togehter himself......either way

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The WT corporation is a game. The game is rigged. Your husband can expect to be very disappointed. If he's not, then he can be pleasantly surprised.

• TOTH
    TOTH

CO's are midlevel nitwits. I predict that his response to the report will be to turn your husband over to the local elders and then file a report of his own to the hive mind.

I commend your husband for having the principles and backbone to try to right a huge wrong, but I am afraid it will get him df'd and nothing in the borg will change.

• cognac
    cognac

He's so cute about it too... He says, "I don't want to tell them they are wrong, just that the light needs to get brighter". lol

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

He just needs to be prepared for the consequences. Your husbands in a tunnel, thinking that the light getting brighter is the end of the tunnel. Its actually the light from the train thats coming at him.

Keep us posted on what happens, and good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit