I can't remember the 'Most Important Date of My Life!' Can you?

by Diest 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Diest
    Diest

I honestly cant remember the exact date when I was baptized. It does not bother me one bit. I didnt have it stamped in that shitty reasoning book/babel that I got at the time, so I guess the only place I could find it would be my cards, which are far away.

• Lazarus
    Lazarus

Can't even remember the year. Oops.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

... yes, I have a terrible short-term memory and I am looking forward to the day that I can't remember this one (assuming you are referring to baptism as "Most Important Date")

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

June 20th 1987

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I was 12

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I wrote it in my Bible and because we couldn't celebrate birthdays and I didn't want to remember my wedding anniversary after I got divorced this was the date we exchanged pressies.

When we moved to Fuerte we had a party every year on the anniversary of the date we arrived.

• A Stone Crying Out
    A Stone Crying Out

23rd July 1994

I was 17

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Found Sheep what were your parents thinking...having a baby in 1975! And yet your are here with us!

I was baptized Dec 7, 1968 at 14 years old.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I can. Some of you were baptized way too young

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

My Dad got JW'ed when I was 5. But it was funny growing up as a 1975 child. Everyone was shocked how old I was....

Yes I was way too young!!! What does a 12 year old know about life time commitments???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit