Fredrick Franz had a horrible personality!!

by Witness 007 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

I have a personal theory about Franz.

It extends to End Times religious people in general.

That is, highly intelligent...End Times believers...

There is a tension to believing something that never seems to overlap with reality.

Your intelligence keeps flashing "Something's wrong".

But, your deeply held convictions (Faith) tells you to Shut the F**k up!

So, you live your live with a "gnawing" away at your brain. ( Psychologists called it the cognitive dissonance.)

What I've just said is preamble. Here is my theory which follows..

Sooner or later, the tension must be relieved or you become either a religious fanatic (pushing away from any "balanced" views) or a rebellious complainer or, most often, a sneak with a double life who embraces your duplicity CONSCIOUSLY.

FOR SOME PEOPLE....like Fred Franz and others, the tension becomes so great they TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN themselves!

They create an ACTUAL CRISIS in which the scenario-in-their-own-head must be forced to play out in the REAL WORLD!

In effect, they leverage God into acting! When God acts they suppose the WHOLE WORLD will see they have been RIGHT all along!

That is the tension of being a believer of craziness! You get tired of the world scoffing and ridiculing and marginalizing your grand absolute truth.

You want them to stand in awe that YOU ARE RIGHT!

So, like Russell and Rutherford before him, Franz concocted a "trap" for Jehovah forcing him to act on behalf of his TRUE RELIGION.

To the rescue, as it were.

Remember Charles Manson?

Manson believed there would be a RACE WAR between whites and black and that, once begun, Manson himself would be LEADER. He was training his followers out in the desert to follow orders. In his "mind" he was a sort of bush league Messiah. The only problem is that the race war never seemed to happen. So, what did Manson do to make his "vision" come true?

He sent his follower out to MAKE IT HAPPEN by perpetrating grisly murders and making it look like black radicals had done the deed.

Please forgive the rather ghoulish comparison. But, I feel the psychology is the same!

Franz created a DATE certain where Jehovah would have to make it happen or expose his True chosen religion to disaster. Jehovah's arm was being twisted. And, to bring it off, Franz used all of his considerable imagination and reputation to BUILD THE ARGUMENT behind Chronology and the worldwide effort to make 1975 THE TARGET YEAR.

Every True Believer eventually tries to make fantasy and reality collide one way or the other, imho. We create our own crisis. It causes and end point to our suffering.

Amazingly, every other JW on the planet was so fantasy-whipped and passive we just sat there waiting on the bus that never came.

Business as usual.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Thanks for the feedback. Inside info is hard to come by.

I became one of the anointed in the Summer of 1992 and many things in the Bible began to stand out to me as pointed out by holy spirit, including some false WTS teachings. So I believe, under inspiration and under the penname of "The Watchman" I wrote to the GB and the Writing Committee regarding these false teachings. Next thing I knew, the GB was being disfellolwshipped by Jehovah and identified as the "evil slave" and the "man of lawlessness." Of critical note, the entity of the GB was being cast out, but individual members were told they could repent but would not have any more authority within Jehovah's heavenly organization.

So Franz did receive a letter from one of the anointed dated November 10, 1992. If he didn't like challenges, I supposed I was then marked. I never heard anything official from the congregation, who likely presumed I was becoming apostate.

Anyway, of note, by now the WTS had joined the UN earlier that year. The Bible says the UN kills the "two witnesses" for 3.5 days before the second coming. That is, 3.5 days after they are killed and lying on the broadway of the symbolic "Sodom and Egypt" where their Lord was killed, they are called up to heaven, meaning Satan was kicked out of heaven and Christ was now ruling, but now returned.

The date for the second coming set by the "two witnesses" was aligned to the date of the winter solstice, which fell on December 21. The UN agencies interrupted the 2nd coming (a long story, I'll spare you) but the cooperation of the WTS in this regard would be considered as an action of the UN, the scarlet-colored wild beast, since the WTS was a member of the UN at the time. It would seem logical if the WTS was expecting the coming of the messiah on the 21st it was prepared to oppose that Christ for some reason, instead of embracing him. At the time the goal was to prevent the second coming from occurring through the agency of one of Christ's secret followers, whom likely Franz identified as me since I claimed to be the "Watchman" and took on the authority as an anointed one to disfellowship the GB, even though I was acting as a messenger and inspired prophet. Thus it would have been Franz and the WTS to fingered me as the potential messiah which led them to shut down local operations of the "two witnesses" in association with me in Duarte/Monrovia, California.

Anyway, to make a long story short, Fred Franz was executed by Jehovah the next day, December 22. The second coming successfully occurred, as prophesied, 3.5 days after the 21st on December 25, 1992.

So Fred was an apostate and opposed to the true messiah. The cryptic artwork in the Revelation Book showing the sleeping black infant is proof the GB was expecting the Christ to arrive shortly in the body of a black man, one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Amazingly, since then, the GB has shown no interest in correcting their false teachings, but instead, finding any spurious proof they can that 1914 and the 607 BCE fall of Jerusalem is just as optional as any other ancient date for that event. So instead of being repentant, they have emboldened themselves, much like Judas Iscariot after he faced rejection.

So much for apostate Fred Franz.

I will note, in passing, that he had been associated with the Rhodes scholarship which is a direct link to the Illuminati. " Cecil Rhodes set up the Rhodes Scholarships to recruit and bring top men from several nations to Oxford to be initiated into the Illuminati..." Google "Illuminati Rhodes" for more details.

Anyway, under Franz' helm of the WTS, the WTS joined the UN and so the actions of the WTS as far as the Bible is concerned are one and the same as the UN during this time. "Sodom and Egypt" represent the cooperation between the WTS and the UN at this critical time.

LS

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

I've met him once, and I don't think he had a horrible personality. Maybe you're just equating his rigid belief structure with what you think the man was like in real life. Even though he was the VP and President towards the end of his life, he had none of the pomposity of Rutherford or the self-importance of Knorr. He was eccentric to be sure, and socially awkward, but approachable and conversational if you met him.

• freetosee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit