CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!

by Notreadytorun 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

There will be ups and downs, Notready.

Those of you that think Im compromising and cowardly for not making an obvious stand straight away, I understand your sentiments, and I really wish I was that brave

I think you're brave for the stand you're taking. It's the course of wisdom to take your time to wait and watch. You'll have opportunities to enlighten others along the way.

it does not make me a true apostate, although loyal JWs would label me that.

An important thing to keep in mind is that WT is the apostate organization. You are not the apostate for deciding to stop following a publishing corporation. As "true apostates" WT demands authoritarian control where they deserve none. Their history of false prophecy, flip-flop teachings, and fraudulent promises proves they are a cult. You are not an apostate for calling WT the fraud that it is.

• Notreadytorun
    Notreadytorun

Billy you really have that "kingdom smile"! Lol very true...

Had another chat with hubby this morning, which began with him apologizing for being a jerk last night and some awesome morning makeup sex (instead of going to the meeting shock horror! )

So if he has another off day where his wt conscience is bothering him, I won't get into it with him or let it upset me again

Thanks to all who sent hugs last night, I slept really well

• finally awake
    finally awake

Yay!! Glad things are better today

• tornapart
    tornapart

Hi Notreadytorun, I'm right where you atm. It's not esy is it? For me it is a complete balancing act. Hang in there the best way you know how.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Congratulations - start living your life, don't worry about what may happen, deal with what is happening.

• Gayle
    Gayle

nrtr,,I am impressed with your process and personal evaluations.

Hope your husband will read some day, Crisis of Conscience. Otherwise, he will ever be miserable.

Hope for your children to be able to grow up with free mind and heart.

Best wishes in your fortitude. I had a difficult time years ago of similarity and differences, but I never for one moment regret that I left. Thankfully, none of my 5 children became JWs and they are grateful that I left also.

• Notreadytorun
    Notreadytorun

Thanks Gayle :) hubby has had a quick look through CoC, I dont think it has completely sunk in yet... but he said he wants to read it again. We have good discussions most evenings now, his doubts are coming to the fore now, i think he is where i was at maybe a couple of years ago... im just doing my best to "win him without a word" haha! Amazing how much hapier Ive been in the last few days since telling him everything... he notices it too. And we have been getting on really well, our relationship is more about US than Jehovah or the religion. We are enjoying eachothers company again!

As soon as he's ready to leave, we'll make it official. (Yep, Im THAT confident... he just needs tme, like all of us)

Our sons will definitely grow up with free minds and hearts, no doubt about that!

need to change my name to READYWHENHEIS!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Just wanted to add my welcome to the forum, Notreadytorun. (Although it sounds like you are lacing up your running shoes)

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

Wow, i felt so good about things back then.... here i am again!

My last post in "30 and out?" thread explains I used to be not ready...

back again, so hello to everyone, will post when I can. from what ive read in the past couple of weeks, so many are in the same situation as i am feeling so trapped, and yet, look at the "Celebrate with me!!!" title! lol... so naive......

love to all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit