What the devil is capable of

by StopTheTears 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Obviously someone was winding you up. And they got you, hook, line and sinker.

• I Want to Believe
    I Want to Believe

So... the Devil sends IMs and gives out free glowing balls? Ooh, such evil power!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Are you talking about that red thing in the first picture?

That's not a crystal ball.

That's a marble.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    A dirt devil is capable of vacuuming the stairs. It's really quite impressive.

Keyser!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Marbles are Satanic? OMG!!!

I demanded to know who was sending the message and where this occult object would be found, but I got no answer.

I think I see your problem..........but I'm not sure how to break it to you....

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Are you talking about that red thing in the first picture?

That's not a crystal ball.

That's a marble.

Yeah? Well tell me THIS Miss Smarty Pants---how do you know that marble is not made of crystal????? hmMMM??? Cuz if it IS, then it is indeed a crystal ball! For goodness sakes Palmy---you are so naive. I don't know how the demons haven't invaded your home and painted smurfs all over your tile yet. Or have they?

NC

• Twitch
    Twitch

Well, the next time I hear of someone looking for their marbles, I'll think of the OP

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

MARBLE SEANCE

• still thinking
    still thinking

I demand to know what they are talking about...bloody marbles!!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They are asking the crystal ball in the middle if they can expect to grow up and be crystal balls. They don't really have much more to talk about. They're marbles.

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit