No Facebook?

by lavendar 19 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Like, and don't like, are powerful tools for the GB- I hope we didn't give them any ideas.

• moshe
    moshe

I wish we had Facebook page for Rutherford- the Bonnie and Berta topic has some really good pictures- who knows maybe some Old dubs will even come up with some better ones!

Ronald Reagan has a Facebook page- why not all the dead leaders of the WT?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've got a whole lot of disobedient jws on my FB friends list.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

lavendar:

I don't believe I have any active JWs on my friends list. Quite frankly, I find their snoopiness an annoyance. I would rather not be bothered with locking down privacy for different things and having to worry what is on my wall, etc.

Besides, what happens if F.B. changes things or is bought out at some point and everything is "outed" as it has been in the past? That would pose a problem for a lot of people!

• watson
    watson

Ronald Reagan has a Facebook page- why not all the dead leaders of the WT?

I smell an opportunity here.

• watson
    watson

If someone here does this...please don't go "over the top".

• moshe
    moshe

Make it nice to start with, so we gets lots of JWs to hit the Like button!

• lavendar
    lavendar

Thanks for all the replies!! I guess it comes down to how deeply entrenched a JW is in the cult.....as to whether or not they will obey the "suggestions" of the GB. Okay; that just made me sad.....now realizing my JW family member (no FB page) must still be just as brainwashed as ever.

• EverSoGrateful
  • Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

You may be on to something here. While most of my JW Facebook friends are still on it and some are even active, I've noticed that a few have disappeared. I know they didn't defriend me because I can't find them anywhere on Facebook when I log out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit