When is a nutter going to get revenge?

by sleepy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Still no abseilers here willing to unmask the American flag one night down the sides of the main WT building besides the Brooklyn Bridge - darn it, and I was hoping.

Peace

Celtic

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

I was very uneasy reading this thread...thinking about all my family and friends who are still "in". I wouldn't wish (or even joke about) a terrorist attack on my worst enemy. (but, then that's just me)

I was wondering how a JW would feel about this thread...and a colorful illustration popped in my brain (amazing how this works)of JWs at the end of the thousand year reign being persecuted AGAIN! by their would be brothers and SATAN.

I always found this picture humorous because it looked like JWs dressed up as a wild band of marauders. (what's with those red bands around people's heads..does that make them look more menacing?) It reminded me of the Awake! magazine that featured articles on Gangs or Violence and they'd get the Bethel boys to act like street punks. lol

To me, the best revenge is not retaliation, but success.

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me." Emo Philips

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Have a nother nutter butter peanutbutter sandwich cookie.

Is that an Octapuss in the park attacking those people???

plmkrzy asks

• termite 35
    termite 35

What is it with the headbands???!!!Am i supposed to sport one now i'm anti???!!! I love the way they see all apostates;Biker-hippie-headband-wearing-tossers and still- sensibly -barbered - but screaming-stick -waveing-smart- shirted ones.Charming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit