When is a nutter going to get revenge?

by sleepy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

When is a nutter going to get his revenge on the society?
    There are plenty of psychos out there who have become JW's.How long will it be before someone who has left the org and is mentally unstable is going to get revenge on the society?

I think the GB should be worried for their lives, if someone gets into Bethal with a gun or a bomb they could get blasted to smithereens.
    I know it has happened at least twise.A bomb in a kingdom hall in Austrailia and I think a fire in Korea that killed a lot of witnesses.
    But think of how violent the US is compared to a lot of countries and how easy gun accses is there.

It may not be a question of if , but when.

• KJV
    KJV

I too have wondered the same thing. Why didn't Timothy McViegh park his Ryder truck in frony of Bethel? Because he wasn't disfellowshipped. Someone who is an ex-witness who wants to kill themself will be the one to blow up Bethel. A dying man with no hope has nothing to lose.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    think of how violent the US is compared to a lot of countries and how easy gun accses is there.

Well, they reckon that New York is now safer than London, so maybe things are changing.

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

I know that it might happen but, I thing that it would be a stupid idea. If someone put a bomb in Bethal then, all the jw-dub in the world will thing that the big A is coming and they might do something crazy.

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

• metatron
    metatron

It would be a dumb idea since it would be interpreted
    as persecution - and they would play on public sympathy.
    (possible Awake cover "When Terror Strikes")

On the other hand, the loss of a few key men in the
    organization could cause profound changes in doctrine
    and reform. If they died off or were df'd, it would
    open the door to moral reforms.

metatron

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Metatron: Even if the top b0yz were killed off, there are still 1 million well-programmed MEN to replace them. OTOH, if all of the men in the Org were killed off, they'd be screwed

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• zugzzwan
    zugzzwan

But remember that won't happen because Jehovah has an angel on their shoulder to protect them. Remember all the urban legend stories about the woman who goes to the door of the killer and the police ask him why didn't you kill her and he says because of those two big guys with her?

• Preston
    Preston

Truthfully, I hope it never happens...

Don't get me wrong, I think the Governing Body are truly evil men, but I'm not the kind of person that wishes anyone gets shot. Such a viewpoint would result in us cheering the executioner which would be not only be bad, but would reduce us to a bloodthirsty lot.

Personally, defamation is worse than death and I doubt that the white washed reputations of the glorious pillars of Watchtower faith will last very long....

• Francois
    Francois

I have wondered the same thing. And they would not have to go to Bethel to do it. They could go postal right there at their local congs. And what better time to do it than during the Memorial? Everyones there, including the Memorialites. No one's outside watching the store. Someone comes up and parks a U-Haul full of diesel fuel and fertilizer behind the Hall, lights the fuse and books down the road.

U Haul go BOOM!

GB says too bad, see y'all later. Don't call us, we'll call you.

JW parts scattered for a five mile radius.

But the emblems and the table they're sitting on are right where they were before the blast!!! The National Enquirer runs a story on the immovable emblems, right next to the story "I Gave Birth to Elvis' Two-Headed Love Child"

But, all seriousness aside, it could happen. It's well known that cults attract every type of nut known to man. I'm surprised one of 'em hasn't taken out a KH or two. Maybe the fires that burn quick builds to the ground are really nuts. I can hear them now, "You think putting that fucker UP was fast! Well, watch how fast I can bring it DOWN!"

I wouldn't bet the farm against it.

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey sleepy,information is the best weapon we have.Making sure people see it,will do far more damage than a bomb.Acts of terrorism are not in our best interests.They want us dead and they support an organization that claims they can get the job done.We want to help people,all we have to do is point out WBTS lies.With that in mind.Who do you think are taking the casualtys?Its not us.....OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit