Steve Hassan's books

by tornapart 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent
    KiddingMe - Does anyone know whether these books (more specifically, Combatting Cult Mind Control) have been made available via ebooks, kindle or some other electronic format?? If so, where? I haven't had success on Amazon.

Hi KiddingMe, Have you contacted Steve Hassan through his website http://freedomofmind.com/Contact/index.php and asked him when CCMC will be released in an electronic format. Within the last 4 months I wrote to Steve Hassan about releasing CCMC in an electronic format and received a response that CCMC will be released the first part of 2014.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Double post.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Thanks ABS, I will do the same. I did click on the section on Amazon that says something about notifying the publisher that you'd like to see this book on kindle.

• DS211
    DS211

Thad be awesome because i could add it to my phone easy peasy...its nice to have a reference right there

• pronomono
    pronomono

I'm looking forward to seeing this in ebook format one day (hopefully early 2014 is right). I also notified Amazon that I want it in PDF format. I encourage anyone else that can spare a few minutes of time to go to Amazon and request the same so this book can be made more accessible to those of us learning, fading, or leaving the WTBTS discreetly. Maybe this will spur them on to releasing it sooner.

Here is the link to the book.
    http://www.amazon.com/Combatting-Cult-Mind-Control-Best-selling/dp/0892813113/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1383681333

If you scroll down to the "Product Details" there is a link at the right side of the screen that says "Notify The Publisher! I'd like to read this book on Kindle." Click this link to submit your request.

• zound
    zound

Does someone have a scanned pdf of this book? I have the paperback version but want to email a pdf of it to someone. Please message me if so.

• Tenacious
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

For everyone who is looking for an e-book/audobook of Steven Hassan's "Combatting Cult Mind Control" your wait will soon be over. According to Steven Hassan " As of August 1st, 2014, the rights to my first book, Combating Cult Mind Control, are now mine. I am busily working on updating it and releasing it officially as an e-book, audiobook, and paperback, due out February 15th, 2015."

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit