if you were gb what new ideas would you come up with???

by mP 19 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I'm with Mr. Flipper on this one: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

• jam
    jam

A salary for the full time door knockers. That will surely

increase the numbers. Minimum wages should be sufficient.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Flipper that was my take.. at first.. so i had to dig deep..

something new ... tithing .. instead of field service ... it sounds crazy ... but in JW land what isn't ...maybe they can recruit OBVES he's good with numbers LOL...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

now I'm down with Taco Tuesday

• jam
    jam

Oh yea, give bonus for every person you bring into

the cult. Lets be frank, call the borg what it is, A selling

of goods (souls, Mags and etc.) A business.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Retirement Parks for the aging rank and file.

Bingo.....retirement home built with free JW labor. Cooking, cleaning & maintenance staff positions unpaid JW volunteer worker positions. Retirees pay normal rates, but get to be around other older JW's. All profits to WT$. Any person's estate donated to WTS an added bonus.

Think About It

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Tithing. This does not count towards your voluntary donations which show your true love for us. I mean God.

Bring back concubines!

Push to legalize it. Yeah. You know.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Maybe clothes free Fridays?

You know to prepare for "paradise", cause Adam and Eve were nekkid in paradise.

It would make wandering neighborhoods in trench coats a bit more fun (increasing field circus activity).

Some of the more attractive witlesses would get more "donations from listeners” (upping revenue).

Instead of hearing people hiding when you go to the door, you'll hear someone saying, “quick gimme some ones!”.

• mP
    mP

@DOC

My idea was that assembly talks are recorded on tape and watched in congs. To change things a bit, they could mix up the audiences and send people to diff congs from their regular. I know your going to say thats dumb because of the parking fee money, well my answer is to always charge for parking at local congs everyday all year. Lets face it AH are empty most of the year and with my suggestions we could just sell and keep that $ and invest in whatever.

@Designs

Please we are trying to make money not give things away like a charity. We have never helped anyone before and we arent going to start now.

@Jam

Do JW really make numerical increases from witnessing thesedays? It would seem to me most of their grow is through kids, even if most (3/4) leave.

• just Ron
    just Ron

Every one sends a check to the governing body in the amount of 1 dolar every month.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit