Weird Pic in Awake - Jesus Looks Very Pleased About Something.

by cofty 80 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snakeface
    snakeface

Stand firm in the faith!

And for those of you who prefer the King James Bible: "With thy rod and thy staff thou art near me."

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

OMG. I can't believe they are still up to that cryptic art stuff. This is no accident! It's how Freemasons communicate--via artwork. The eric phallus is a common hidden image in Freemasonry artwork.

As far as how the artwork is developed, I understand that they stage the scene using costumes and live actors, then photograph that, and then convert that to a painted image. So at least the face of this Jesus is likely one of the brothers who modeled for it. The erect penis image was something embellished. Hidden images, some very negative, are found in the WTS' publications.

Sometimes it is clear the cryptic message is deliberate. For instance. another image from the "Revelation" book on page 52 shows Jesus Christ dashing the nations to pieces as if they were pottery. It shows many angels accompanying him all of whom have iron rods. But Jesus' rod is made out of wood! Now that is a specific detail that the artist had to have been told to include. The Bible clearly says Jesus strikes the nations with an iron rod. Why did they go out of the way to make his rod wood, but all the other angels have rods of iron? It's the third image appearing at this website:

http://www.watchtowerlies.com/watchtowerlies_019.htm

So this erection by Jesus is deliberate and part of the secret cult activity of the WTS, which invited secret societies into the organization from the very beginning, including their symbolisms on the covers of the magazines and books, including the Templars cross and crown and the winged sun disk, clearly directly linked with paganism and the Mysteries.

Even the symbol of the organization itself, the watchtower, is linked with Artemis, the pagan mother goddess, who in turn is directly linked to Satanism.

So this is generic for the underground WTS, which placed a seeing-eye pyramid at the gravesite of CT Russell! The same image we see on the dollar bill. Even so, the average person just can't deal with the nature of this mysticism. Many deny there is any kind of a "conspiracy theory" going on, simply because it is too challenging. We see the secret images all the time but can't believe someone like the WTS would engage in something like that. The watchtower was an architectural form of a goddess in ancient times.

The obelisk and other phallic symbols are extensively represented in Freemasonry.

All I can say is, there are lots and lots of sites that talk extensvely of the occult Freemasonry behind the scenes in the world. It is very much developed. Half the people are going to dismiss this and the other half maybe believe some of it. But one thing is for sure. CT Russell as part of the "illuminati" family bloodline and JWs keep coming up as being connected or sometimes a prominent part of what people believe about the "Illuminati" and Freemasonry! I think that's significant that the WTS is right in the middle of all this, whether it is hype or not. This makes the WTS part of Babylon the Great, which is connected to all this mysterious Freemasonry stuff.

LS

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

For reference the English version of this pic is in the March 1 2011 WT

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

There is nothing there. You've all gone barmy.

• rebel8
    rebel8

^Yep.

They should all be ashamed of themselves! It's not nice to insult Jesus by saying he has that small of a penis.

• cofty
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Siggy sez....paraphrasing...."Sometimes a fold in a robe is just a fold in a robe."

• darthfader
    darthfader

I showed my wife the picture.... her starement to me was "I know what this thread is about, but im not sure what fold im supposed to be offended by."

gotta know when to hold em' gotta know when to fold em' ....

cheers

• mP
    mP

The fold in the robe comes from the wrong place it starts near Jesus right knee. Sometimes ppl try and see whats not there.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

what's the bet we see this picture minus said 'fold' later in the year....

will it be a case of the WT editing its artwork after the fact...

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit