who has taken blood particles

by Joey Jo-Jo 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

with the conscience decision to take particles, I have know recent cases of blood not being taken, I wouldn't really know if that wastheir decision or that simply the hospital only has whole blood. I would like to know if blood particles is an option in the real world.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Do you mean fractions?

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

yes fractions

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's been an "option" for decades, though subject to lots of wt doublespeak (a.k.a. flip flopping) to keep the sheeples confused.

As a kid I was told if I took my life-saving medicine (fractions), I'd be considered "damaged goods like a rape victim and no one will marry you until you are cleansed in the New System", etc.

I was one of the bleeding disorder dubs Ray Franz wrote about, from whom the "option" was hidden.

I corresponded with Ray about this and he felt it was one of the most sick manipulations wt ever committed. I'd have to agree.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I know of an elderly JW lady who took EPO (erythropoiatin {spelling?}) to boost the red cell production of her own blood, this was at the time derived from blood fractions.

Her JW family thought this was a good idea, as she had a very low count, they crowed about how they knew better than the doctors as a blood transfusion would have been the doctors choice. They thought they had saved the old dears life without resorting to a B.T

The fact of the mater is that EPO takes 10 days or so to have any effect, so if she was going to die she would have done, her survival owed nothin to their "superior knowledge", and they made the doctors waste hundreds of dollars on the unecessary use of the drug.

If you are bleeding to death you need all of the fractions of blood, in the Yorkshire fashion "Wit nowt taken out !"

That is the real world,and it goes against no scriptural injunction or principle whatsoever to have a transfusion of whole blood, see wwwJWFacts excellent articles on this.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

The local CO has been encouraging the taking of fractions, saying that the more spiritual you become the more you understand so that what was previously refused can now be accepted. (Work that one out.)

At the same time, of course, as talling the sheep it's entirely their own personal private decision.

Bless.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

As some ultra spiritual Jehovah's Witnesses are now prepared to accept blood fractions, are they also prepared to donate blood?

After all their own bible record the words of Jesus in relation to healing sick people; 'you received free, give free.' (Matthew 10:8)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit