Who created God

by d 41 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Its funny, as a scientist and an atheist I will never believe that something can come from nothing. The initiation of the universe is to be questioned and explored with all our vigor... and we will likely one day find the answer. The answer however is NOT that it came from nothing.

To be told by religious nutters that it is impossibe for something to come from nothing and therefore the biological theory of evolution is incorrect or the various universe birth theories are incorrect, all the while promoting God, who was....created from nothing... is just deceptive, ill informed and enfuriating.

If probability dictates that complex mechanisms need a designer, then the designer being a complex mechanism needs a designer.... you watch loving, writing in the sand, plane in a whirlwind, house dropping from the sky, ignorant mother fuckers.

Their own arguments destroy their own belief.

Of course the probability they are talking about is incorrect and simply made up. Just like their watch builder ......

Snare x

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

What is God? Who came up with that concept?

• shamus100
    shamus100

I did.

Come to me child, and I'll tell you all the gory details. :D

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Their own arguments destroy their own belief.

No, it doesn't. Then they switch to special pleading.

• d
    d

it is true humans create the concept of God.

• cantleave
    cantleave

it is true humans create the concept of God?

Yes!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yes D - and millions of them over the centuries - all with human characteristics, most with diabolical minds and ruthless anger.

Likely you refer mostly to the Judeo/Christian or the Islamic gods. The biggest mistake the bible/koran canonizers made was to include the OT god with the NT god, which are virtually incompatible. So either the Jews/Moslems and Jesus worshipped a monster and then misrepresented him - or they worshipped another god, and forgot to mention that all the references they made to the OT god were just exemplary not literal.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The earliest idols found are that of pregnant women, we find these idols all over the world and they make total sense... theses sexy specimens can make humans come out their wigwam..... so we made them gods. A few hundred thousand years later and its all got a bit out of hand.... "Allah Achbar!"

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee!!

Along with what AK_Jeff said above....

Which "god"?? [or "goddess"???]

• snare&racket

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit