Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 02-26-2012 WT Study (SPIRIT TODAY)

by blondie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Elders appointed by HS .........

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here is yet another outdated, culled list of names of people that got the Unholy Spirit and were fulfilled. I wonder how many got the spirit and were sent into something they didn't have any business doing (they were miserable and incompetent) or where their efforts would end up going to waste. And, for all the Christian missionaries, where are all the Christians in northern Africa and the Middle East today? Yes, there are Christians in Europe--thanks to the Catholic church, which was created by a tyrant that used it to enslave everyone into the First Dark Ages. That is what happens when a church gets too big.

And, what happens when the Unholy Spirit becomes intrusive? You lose out on the life you want to live--Jehovah claims wanting your life back in your hands is "selfish". Trying to get with the opposite sex results in Jehovah blocking your success and making them unreceptive so you will be available for monastery or missionary work! You refuse, Jehovah keeps pushing. You even get on the wrong plane--that is, one bound for Auckland instead of Lagos--as with Jonah, you are then forced on the right plane and land in Lagos. Even if you plant a few damn churches, so what. You suffer, you waste your life, you miss out on fulfillment, you pay the bill with debt, with disease, and often with your life--yet Jehovah gets all the benefit. For nothing.

That Almighty Lowlife Scumbag can take his Unholy Spirit and shove it. Even if he gets me to Lagos, where is the guarantee that Christianity is going to be around in another 200 years? Once we reach the Age of Aquarius in 2150, Christianity will likely go out of date. Even before then, Agenda 21+ could result in churches being seized--besides the few that radical Muslims and Muslims that have been victims of the pillage that Christi-SCAM-ity has created decide to blow up. And, the lousy missionary I would make, even if Jehovah were to successfully get me to Lagos or Abuja, and then get me with the Church of Nigeria, where is the guarantee that I would even have the ability to do anything? Any more than the average missionary ace could get inside my computer, replace the motherboard and every component that needs upgrading, re-install a fresh copy of Windows 7 64 bit on the new hard drive, and get it up and running--I don't think I would be any more competent in what Jehovah's Unholy Spirit really wants me wasting my life doing.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Identifying those used by Jehovah:

Very good comparison! Thanks.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Wow!!!

How did I miss this one???

Thanks, Blondie!!!

b

Share this

Google+