gravedancer

King of the North = Bullshit
    King of the Souh = Bullshit
    Daniel = bullshit on drugs
    Bible = sewerage farm

• zev
    zev

dont forget folks....

for those of you who happen to have the 99 wt cd-rom, the daniel book is on that.

i wish i had brought mine along when i moved, but i only brought a bible. and the cd rom.

but i remember studying the book, and the wierd stuff that was in it.

it seemed to me even then, that they twisted stuff to make it seem it applied any way they wanted it to.

needless to say, even at the time i was "in" my hand never went up for comment.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• zev
    zev

Just a tid bit here… I went back to look at the wt cdrom for the Daniel book. Re-reading some of the low lights from that I stumbled onto this:

*** dp 261 15 The Rival Kings Enter the 20th Century ***
    9 What about Jehovah’s people? They had long declared that “the appointed times of the nations” would end in 1914. (Luke 21:24) In that year, God’s Kingdom in the hands of King David’s Heir, Jesus Christ, was established in the heavens. (2 Samuel 7:12-16; Luke 22:28, 29) As far back as March 1880, the Watch Tower magazine linked the rule of God’s Kingdom with the ending of “the appointed times of the nations,” or “the times of the Gentiles.” (King James Version) But the heart of the Germanic king of the north was ‘against the holy Kingdom covenant.’ Instead of acknowledging Kingdom rule, Kaiser Wilhelm ‘acted effectively’ by promoting his schemes for world domination. In so doing, though, he sowed the seeds for World War I.

Where did this teaching come from? Those of us educated “apostates” know full well that this teaching of the witchpower libel and tactless society, was stolen. Borrowed. Adopted. C.T. Russell did this. John Aquila Brown first made the connection to the gentile times and the 2520 years, in 1823. His method converted the seven times into 2520 years in exactly the same way found in Watchtower publications today. This was 29 years before C.T. Russell was born. 47 years before he began his bible study group. And more than 50 years before the book Three Worlds appeared.

Now, for my favorite part

*** dp 269 15 The Rival Kings Enter the 20th Century ***
    24 What “disgusting thing” has been “put in place” in modern times? Apparently, it is a “disgusting” counterfeit of God’s Kingdom. This was the League of Nations, the scarlet-colored wild beast that went into the abyss, or ceased to exist as a world-peace organization, when World War II erupted. (Revelation 17:8) “The wild beast,” however, was “to ascend out of the abyss.” This it did when the United Nations, with 50 member nations including the former Soviet Union, was established on October 24, 1945. Thus “the disgusting thing” foretold by the angel—the United Nations—was put in place.

I wonder how the U.N felt when they received that letter from (Yours Truly)
    Back in August, telling them what the witchpower society thought of them while at the same time, being members of their NGO/DPI ? Alas, I guess they got their just deserts when the U.N depts. Of NGO/DPI gave them the boot, and kicked their preverbal Asses out the door by disassociating them.

Holy Spirit directed ? Give me a break.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Zev:
    You were lucky, not answering. I was a Book Study Conductor, at the time. It was a nightmare, especially when "Sister Thorough" asked a question, instead of answering one.

DungBeetle:
    When I left (start of January) Britain was studying Isaiah chapter 10. They were very clever about how they avoided the use of "mighty god" in the context of Jehovah, in this chapter, as compared with the preceding chapter about Christ (mighty god, eternal father, prince of peace, etc.).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit