Letter Regarding Michael Jackson

by Bangalore 11 Replies latest jw friends

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It would be interesting to know if he in fact did submit a letter to his cong in Hollywood, or if he simply released a statement, knowing that the Org would learn of it and then take the action. Either way, he got out.

I actually used this with one of my younger children that likes his music, subtly mentioning he used to be a Witness but had wrote a letter saying he didn't want to be one anymore.

• smiddy
    smiddy

So when mr/mrs./miz.nobody disassociates themselves from the congregation their is an announcement from the platform of such an event .words to the effect that such and such no longer wishes to be identified as a jehovahs witness (or some such equivalent thing ) Is their any record of such an announcement ever been made about MJ ? Has their ever been an acknowledgement from the society that he is no longer a JW ?Was he ever publicly reproved ?Was he ever disfellowshipped ?Or do we have double standards for celebrities and non celebrities,On the other hand if he never communicated with the organization as to his changed status/beleifs did not this becoming public knowedge ensure the WTB&TS set the matter straight advising that MJ was no longer associated with Jehovah`s Witnesses ? I`m just curious

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit