Letter Regarding Michael Jackson

by Bangalore 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• hotspur
    hotspur

Tight- lipped, mealey-mouthed duplicitous claptrap!

"....personalities outside of those on the convention program" They think a lot of themselves them - I thought they were just ordinary Joe's.

"As to the letter, the Disrtict Convnetion Committees or personel did not write the letter" so say nothing! More sloping sides than the Pyramids!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Classic deflection tactics. They let it all run off them.

Slippery lot!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I wonder how his Mother felt about that report?

• dog is god
    dog is god

Yes, Mouthy. I have felt sorry for her but is she really a victim? There's only one kid still in the borg. She must hear reality from her kids. That family is a hot mess especially the Dad.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Some one reported in the News, awhile ago. That Granny IS taking them to the Kingdom Hall

• Joliette
    Joliette

The JW's were very strict and tightly controlled back in the day. I read in the book 'The magic and the madness' was that the reason why MJ willingly disassociated was that Latoya got disfellowshipped and that MJ couldnt bear not being able to talk to his favorite sister. Thats why. Plus he couldnt be a JW's and a superstar. Thats why I wonder about Prince; how can you be famous and be a JW's??? It just doesnt mix.

• Joliette
    Joliette

The JW's were very strict and tightly controlled back in the day. I read in the book 'The magic and the madness' was that the reason why MJ disassociated was that Latoya got disfellowshipped and that MJ couldnt bear not being able to talk to his favorite sister. Thats why. Plus he couldnt be a JW's and a singer.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I dunno.... Sometimes the less that local news service bro's know, the better. It would be worse if some idiot went sounding about M J and it went around the world as a "spokesman" . One thing I liked about the Borg was that nobody was a personality (OK except the GB !) but if a notable person was in, they were just a "brother" . So why comment about M J or the family?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Double post ...How'd that happen???

Sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit