Circuit Assembly this weekend(Feb 25-26) You In?

by Sheep2slaughter 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Welcome S2S!!! great name... love it ... ....

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I think this is kinda back firing on me...I NEVER expected to have so much fine encouragement to listen closely and you all have built my anticipation to such high levels idk if any amount of nourishment from the "Slave" will live up to the excitement you have instilled in me!!! LOL!!! /S I will listen for anything of interest. Pretty much all I do is pick apart each part all day cuz almost every part has some ridiculousness in it. Cheers!

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

The generation the generation....OMG the Generation. That's what happens when you try to know day and the hour that only the father knows. "it's all those living in 1914, oh crap their all dying....wait wait wait, I know, it's their contemporaries...yeah that's it's.....oh wait that doesn't really make sense....it's the anointed....crap their all dying too....wait wait wait what about the bench warmer anointed, you know, the replacements like that one Keano Reeves movie right...its them...just put whatever you want they believe hatever we tell ten any way..." (the previous was an excerpt from a past GB meeting) T

• openmindnow
    openmindnow

Along these lines I have a funny acqdote. My wife a faithful jdub and I went to our special day assembly late last year after I had informed her of my fade. It was during that shock phase when she just could not believe what I had told her about "not thinking the WTBTS was the truth and that I thought it was a cult". So alittle about me, I've never been a really strong note taker much to her shigrin as she is always encourgeing me to pay closer attention and take notes. Well there I was at the SDA taking notes on every talk like crazy, and she turns to me and hiss's "Stop taking notes"! OMG she knew I was going to fact check all the crap they were spuing so she tells me to stop...LOL

Along the lines of meeting up I'll be in Burlingame CA in May between the 25-28th and would love to have coffee with any Northern California JWN friends just PM me if your intrested.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome! I had several bouts of "explosive diarrhea" to excuse myself from attending such meetings.

If I believe it, it's not a lie.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum. Too bad you have to be inside at the Ass. when Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park are soooo close.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Welcome to the board. Look forward to hearing your story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit