Ridiculous Memorial Invitation!

by PrincessCynic 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• openmindnow
    openmindnow

Here is an awesome invitaion alternative if you are being shunned and don't get any at the KH

http://imgur.com/a/dW2CL

The orignal thread and credit were credit is due on JWR

http://www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12156

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Thst ought to embarrass many a witless. I view Jesus as someone that died trying to free mankind from Jehovah--no more, and no less.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

And just what has that exalted king been doing for two thousand years?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

What is so misleading about that invite is the fact that the org spends very little time focusing on Jesus what their really doing is trying to usurp him.

• Alfred
    Alfred

I'm really not sure if I want to have Steak or Fish tonight... ... I know.... I'll just go to the Kingdumb Hall and they'll tell me what I want!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Leo: "And just what has that exalted king been doing for two thousand years?"

Judging by the smile on the face, the way he's holding that rod, and the way he's reaching out to grab something, I think we know what he's been doing for the last 2000 years, eh?

grabby Jesus

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oooooh you're gonna burn in .... ummmmm ..... stuff ..... for saying that!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When the WBT$ wants your opinion..

They`ll give it to you..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Today on the way home from the meeting, I mentioned to my wife that I was given her invitations

I asked her ....

Me: Did you see the invitations

Wife: Yes.

Me: Did you notice something strange about them?

Wife: No, What?

Me: Get one out. Look at the cover.

Wife: What? Oh. You mean the question?

Me: Yes

Wife: Yah, when we went over them at the meeting Thursday [which I didn't go to] 14 year-old daughter noticed that right away. She said "Mom, look, they ask How do YOU view Jesus and then it tells you to come to hear the answer, that doesn't make sense" ... I told her they made a mistake and that she should have been there to catch that for them.

Me: Yah, our daughter could have helped them out with that, so much for being spirit directed.

• Ding
    Ding

You're supposed to come find out if you're right or not.

So why wasn't "Michael the archangel" given as an option?

That's what the WT really believes, isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit