UN INFO FLYERS ON JW WINDSHIELDS?

by stocwach 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Could someone put this on a Word document and e-mail it out so we can all distribute this at our local KH`s!

Awesome Idea!

Beans

• anewperson
    anewperson

Beans, sure, I'll email you a plain text copy. Readers can also just copy-paste and printout copies. Beans, it'll come to you from [email protected] and the subject heading will say something like Flyer For JWs.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I put some flyers out at a local Kingdom Hall once and got caught. I received verbal threats, but nothing physical. Boy were they ticked!
    Or did you ever try handing out flyers at a JW convention? Word soon gets out and they avoid you like the plague!

• anewperson
    anewperson

Beans, I just emailed it to you.

Yes, Kenneson, they get ticked because it works. Information (the real truth) kills false "truths." Being built on false truths they cannot defend against it. Little flyers like this are so small you can have a lot of fun with them.

You can leave them under things and places at conventions, say in lost books, inside other paper items like the little schedule of convention talks etc; post some on area laundrymat bulletin boards, leave them in library books etc

Think creatively... then do it! :)

• Seeker
    Seeker

I have a policy:

If I get spam email, I refuse to do business with the company behind it.

If I get a sales phone call, I refuse to do business with the company behind it.

If I get a flyer on my car, I refuse to do business with the company behind it.

So a person with my personality would have more harm done than good by this scheme. You would be violating my space, and I don't appreciate it.

Plus you feed the JW paranoia into thinking Satan really has targetted them. Of course, like the fellow who walks up to women in a bar and says, "Wanna have sex?", he may get slapped 999 times and agreed to once, and he may use that one successful time to tell everyone, "It works!" So too, I'm sure you can find anecdotal evidence of successful results from slipping flyers on car windshields.

But you are going to piss off a lot of other people in the process, and with good reason.

• anewperson
    anewperson

See, they are scared to death these flyers will be out there.

Procede. Use them. They work. Fact is I know because I've emailed some around and the feeback is that they work. Some have quit the WTS, become inactive. Some emailed back "never send such things again because it undermines what I believe" comments.

Again :)

Now easily reveal the UN scandal in your areas and nations. Mail copies of the following, leave in laundrymats say on the boards there, inside magazines (even Awakes, WTs that get left in laundrymats) in library books, discretely left about in Kingdom Halls and conventions etc:

SHOCKING FACTS TOLD OUT OF LOVE TO THE CONGREGATION & PUBLIC: The Watchtower Society (WTS) over Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) cover up child molestation & let pedophiles go door-to-door http://www.silentlambs.org. They say God opposes the UN but, until exposed, in 1991-2001 were a formal UN associate not just to use the UN's library as proved if you will read the Nov 22, 1998 Awake magazine closely & http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/materials/articles.htm for the 2nd entry there. 1 Cor 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, & Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6) followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a minority chose not to & yet he nowhere condemns them, yet the WTS has formal Judicial Committes destroying families via numerous formal renderings of disfellowshipment (shunning).

Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve & no verses show God not forgiving them. Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread & that God wants Mercy Not Sacrifice. (Mt 12) The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW kids who died without transfusions, & by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 JWs die daily earthwide from the unscriptural policy! (Blood On The Altar by David Reed) Why must anyone be endangered? JWs can form nonWTS groups united by LOVE, join another group or decrease donations & support to the WTS. Please make & use copies of this for years ahead. It was written out of love for our JW families & friends as well as the public's - yours too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit