UN INFO FLYERS ON JW WINDSHIELDS?

by stocwach 15 Replies latest jw friends

• stocwach
    stocwach

Anyone thought of this idea for disseminating UN issue to the rank and file? In my opinion it would be pretty easy to print up a bunch of one-pagers from one of the websites that put all the info in a concise format, and distribute them at night during the "service meeting" in the Kingdom Hall parking lot.

What do ya guys/gals think?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds great. Go for it!

SS

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Sounds like a good idea, but if your local congregations are anything like mine, during the Service Meeting they have a two brother "security brute squad" patrolling the parking lot. What then?

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

I swore the last time it happened, that if I ever again return to my car or truck and find someone TOUCHING my cherished, highly-prized, worked-hard-for-in-order-to-finally-own property I would slap the do diddly crap right out of them. So, if you decide to go ahead and go thru with your plans I hope for your sake that you aren't caught doing so by someone with a disposition such as I've developed. I personally consider it trespassing when anyone has the audacity to think that my property is part theirs by assuming that it's okay to put their grimy hands on my windshield wipers and place what THEY consider important on MY automobile.

So .... good luck, hockey puck!

Yadirf,
    slightly of the cantankerous class.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Oh well, just for the hell of it, I'm going to slap this great envelope of junk mail all over Yadirf's heap of junk.

Come on man, you want some?!!

No, nice idea, go for it, just be careful.

Celty

• moman
    moman

Yadirf, I agree nobody has the right to touch anothers personal property,but in your case however the challenge you present overides this.
    If I knew which car was yours, I would relish the chance to flier it & if you tried to stop me, I would give you a good PIMP-SLAPPING!
    I'm sorry, but Dubs bring out the devil in me.

• gspradling
    gspradling

Yadrif,

Can I assume from this that you never go door to door?

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

LOL gs!

Yadirf this is for you:
    "I personally consider it trespassing when anyone has the audacity to think that my property is part theirs by assuming that it's okay to put their grimy hands on my".. DOORBELL.. "and place what THEY consider important".. IN THE CRACK OF MY DOOR..

• anewperson
    anewperson

Don't be discouraged by the naysayers who are either negative or actually posters for the WTS. Flyers, coupons, tickets from the police and the like in windshields is done all the time. Another way is to mail them to JWs, if not all then at least some who are JWs. Again those who post don't-do-it-because posts here that work to help the WTS are often just as your logic would tell you, i.e. pro-WTS. Procede. In some places they do have 1-2 persons to watch the parking lot area for at least some of a meeting, though not always all of the meeting. However most kingdom halls do not do so at all.

• anewperson
    anewperson

stocwatch, to help you even more, below is a leaflet you can use which includes the newly found link to the UN itself which lists the Awake of 1998 article as supporting the UN. Have fun everybody!

SHOCKING FACTS TOLD OUT OF LOVE TO THE CONGREGATION & PUBLIC: The Watchtower Society (WTS) over Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) cover up child molestation & let pedophiles go door-to-door http://www.silentlambs.org. They say God opposes the UN but, until exposed, in 1991-2001 were a formal UN associate not just to use the UN's library as proved if you will read the Nov 22, 1998 Awake magazine closely & http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/materials/articles.htm for the 2nd entry there. 1 Cor 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, & Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6) followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a minority chose not to & yet he nowhere condemns them, yet the WTS has formal Judicial Committes destroying families via numerous formal renderings of disfellowshipment (shunning).

Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve & no verses show God not forgiving them. Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread & that God wants Mercy Not Sacrifice. (Mt 12) The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW kids who died without transfusions, & by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 JWs die daily earthwide from the unscriptural policy! (Blood On The Altar by David Reed) Why must anyone be endangered? JWs can form nonWTS groups united by LOVE, join another group or decrease donations & support to the WTS. Please make & use copies of this for years ahead. It was written out of love for our JW families & friends as well as the public's - yours too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit