Recorded interview...Steven Unthank tells his story.

by koolaid-man 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Kool Aid Man, he should not have posted the pic of the girl, as I am sure that you are aware of the reasons why we "attacked" him. We have slowed down considerably in "attacking" him because he apologized to us. Why dont you learn from Mr. Unthank's humility? We all make mistakes.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

unless you have 1000 posts you must use "okay" only over 2000 posts gives you the right to use "ok" and only 3000 "k"

okay?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it is amusing that he gets offended by 'k'.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Is OKKM allowed? Or maybe KKM? But not KKK obviously as that would be inflamatory...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Has the reason why the case has been dropped been released ?

It sounded like it was going to be an easy case to win and the WTS. would have to abide to this government ruling.

I can see why the WTS. would be opposed to this stipulation being that it might reveal certain although very few elders

to have an incident of child abuse hanging over them, which would mean that elder would have to be removed

from his position. If all the other religions in Australia have to go through this review upon its congregational leaders

why are the JWS being excused in this circumstance ?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thank you Rick! If more people would have tuned in to your show the other night when the unfortunate Unthank scandal was going on, they could have asked him questions, and the whole drama could have been avoided.

Have a great day!!!

• freetosee
    freetosee

I agree with chiocowboy.

...Barbara was quite upset...

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

ohiocowboy, if we asked him the questions about the pic of the girl on the radio show, it would put him on the spot, so it is better for him to deal with it "offline".

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

why is it better offline? Would it change his answer?

Hey Rick, look it's the scary "k". One of the poster is new but his wife has been posting for some time. If u actually looked past your nose, you would know that. People post on here for reasons other than u. Shocking isn't it?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If someone is going to ask me awkward questions on the radio show, I would have preferred to know the awkward questions beforehand so I can prepare on what to say. You are right it would have changed his answer if he did not know the question about pic of the girl was coming to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit