What are your favourite movie lines/quotes????

by karter 183 Replies latest jw friends

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

"It's ok, we are Americans, we are here to help you." The men who stare at goats

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Columbia to FrankNFurter- The Rocky Horror Picture Show

"You chew people up and then you spit them out again! You're like a sponge! You take, take, take and drain others of their love and emotion!!! Well, I've had enough! You've gotta choose between me and Rocky. So named for the rocks in his head!"

==================================================================================================

Rick to Ilsa (the airport scene)- Casablanca

"The problems of a couple of people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Here's looking at you, kid."

==================================================================================================

Jerry dressed as Daphne to Osgood - Some Like it Hot

Daphne:"I can't marry you."

Osgood: "Why not?"

Daphne: "I'm a MAN!!!"

Osgood: "Well, nobody's perfect"

============================= ==============================================================

Dorothy to Toto -The Wizard of Oz

'I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

• elderelite
    elderelite

"i find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth vader

• Twitch
    Twitch

"I have to return some videotapes" - American Psycho

• jws
    jws

I'm coming to get you, Barbara - Night of the Flesh Eaters (aka Night of the Living Dead)

I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite a while - Caddyshack

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses. - Blues Brothers

I hate Illinois Nazis - Blues Brothers

We're on a mission from Godt - Blues Brothers

To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life... in the gall bladder! - Andy Worhol's Flesh for Frankenstein

What does God need with a starship? - Star Trek V

We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things. They're man made. Little damn things. Smaller than my fist. But they're new. - Eraserhead

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that? - Army of Darkness

All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' - Network

There can be only one! - Highlander

I'm not even supposed to be here today! - Clerks

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

“Kindness will kill you here.” The Way Back

• flipper
    flipper

One of my favorites is Roy Scheider in " Jaws " - " You're gonna need a bigger boat. " Classic. I'll think of some more later

• Twitch
    Twitch
    One of the things you learn from years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.
    I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fear.
    What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

lmao

• jam
    jam

Doc Holiday,"I,m your Hucleberry".

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

-“How can a piece of metal mean so much to you?”

-“The eagle is not a piece of metal, the eagle is Rome.” The Eagle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest