Higher Education compared to sacrificing your child to Moloch!

by Vidqun 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Forthcoming attraction at the next circuit assembly. For those that are interested in attending. If you encourage your child to pursue Higher Education, you are sacrificing him or her to Molech (cf. Jer. 32:35). If that is not a sign of desperation, I don't know what is. Fist of all, it's a complete and utter misquoting of Scripture. Secondly, I gather from this, according to their stats, if a youngster attend college or university, he or she falls out of the "truth," which would be an encouraging statistic, if that was to be the case.

• designs
    designs

Molech U.

Known as the party college.

• sir82
    sir82

Yes, far better to sacrifice your child to Jehovah, he who demands that that you sacrifice your son / daughter's life in order to respect the symbol of life.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

and if we refuse a blood transfusion and our children literally die, who are we sacrificing them to then?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Awesome! I love hearing how desperate they are getting.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

i watched a show about exorcism around Halloween this past October and they had interviewed a priest and the family that claimed their house was haunted. They believed a ghost was living in the closet. The priest had them open up the wall and there they found years worth of kids toys from prior families of the home and an drawing of a horned demon with the name Molek on the paper.

They claimed the house was inhabited by a Dr. at one time years earlier that performed illegal abortions and this is what brought the demon Molek into the house.

They did the exorcism, out went Molek, and the familiy converted to Catholocism (they were Presbyterian before).

So I guess Molek is still around stealing JW children at college campuses and other institutions of higher learning. Probably more fun than a coat closet...

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

My parents have just been to this Assembly over the weekend, though I think they were talking more about the HORRORS OF THE INTERNET!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

But I don't think this is the first time they've compared Higher Education to something terrible. Wasn't there an example in a recent mag??

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Was it not Gerrit Losch of the GB that ranted about Higher Education? I guess all the moderates of the GB are dead.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Don't know FA. Don't read those anymore. To be brain dead could be contagious, so I stay away from them.

• glenster
    glenster

Moloch has been used figuratively in English literature from John Milton's
    Paradise Lost (1667) to Allen Ginsberg's Howl (1955), to refer to a person or
    thing demanding or requiring a very costly sacrifice.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Public libraries are like colleges without teachers to help you understand the
    books--skim Moloch of the devil's supper table to the JWs leaders. (Sorry.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit