185 people died in a matter of seconds

by sizemik 35 Replies latest social current

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thinking of you Size xxx

Virtual hugs winging across the oceans that separate us x

• sizemik
    sizemik

I don't know where God was . . . I still don't.

NC, Marvin, Mr Facts, Juan V, Nomad, fsp, FHN, Pams girl . . . thank you for your kind wishes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK3KgVR7iDk&feature=related

The guy pictured at 1.07 and 1.25 died a few hours later . . . the two kids at 2.38 lost their mother and waited there for two days . . . the building featured at 2.27 is where Dominic and Woodsy died.

Well . . . it's 12:51 here . . . .

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't blame God when such things happen. Whose to say those 185 aren't feeling sorry for all of us. You know?

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

How you holding up butty? x

Are you with someone? x dont be alone today x

• Twitch
    Twitch

Sorry to hear of this tragedy that struck so close to home.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Much sympathy to you Sizemik .....What a tragic loss ..... May you have strength

• charlie brown jr.
  • designs
    designs

Feels like family.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I see how NYers cry so hard after all these years. One person starts and then people can't stop. Americans in general have sadness but not the intensity.

My rage is fairly easy. Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. How do you blame a natural disaster? There is no cause. "Acts of God," the phrase drives me crazy.

I find it important to be with people. It is worth a trip back for me.

One thing I noted was that powerful men seemed to lose the most control.

Easthquakes terrified me. Clearly as former Witnesses we have a special link to earthquakes. I feel for you.

You know you can be part of a grieving community and be honest with your feelings. I spent years researching suffering and bad things with no resolution. Being able to ask and find no answer is very precious.

• umadevi
    umadevi

so sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit