Africa Investment Summit 2012 and Watchtower

by TJ Curioso 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Over the next 19 days , 20 and 21 March 2012 , at One Whitehall Place ( London) , a meeting will take place for large fund investors . This meeting will target investment on the African continent in real estate , alternative energy , infrastructure , " hedge funds " , commodities , venture capital , foreign exchange market , etc ...
    Africa Investment Summit 2012 , is the name of the conference.

http://www.venues-london.co.uk/venues/one_whitehall_place/

Guess who will be represented there? No less than two representatives of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Britain: the Secretary Treasurer and Financial Advisor.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Very interesting.

• ziddina
    ziddina

HAH!!!!

Well, this certainly explains a great deal...

Wonder how much they can sell african "Bethels" for, 10 - 15 years down the road...??

Of course, this is assuming that there won't be a major revolution - or revolutions - to throw a monkey-wrench in their plans....

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

I can't find the link on their website to all the "investors" Can you send it?

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Funny, I tried to register and it looks like at ~$7,000 a head it is an absolute bargain!!! How happifying!

The $14,000 + all other expenses paid is exactly what sister reg.pioneer would expect her $15/month donation will go towards to. And should we mention that the spirit (no pun intended) of this summit is geared towards long-term goals.....

Armageddon around the corner, my a$$...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Not "using the world to the full" at all, are they?

Not like you evil college-goers!

Bunch of fuckheads.

• sir82
    sir82

There have been a few WT study articles recently about how the GB has "been entrusted with Christ's earthly belongings" or similar language. One even went so far as to say "and this includes all buildings & facilities to further the preaching of the good news" (or similar).

I'm beginning to think that these guys are so far gone & deluded, they actually believe that Jesus Christ himself has given them "his" money and expects them to invest it for him wisely.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

woohoo! brokers for Jesus!

• undercover
    undercover

I'm beginning to think that these guys are so far gone & deluded, they actually believe that Jesus Christ himself has given them "his" money and expects them to invest it for him wisely.

So in a modern day fulfillment of Jesus' one violent act, someone should disrupt the investment summit and overturn the money fund tables...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

TJ - where exactly did you find that investor list? I'm looking online, and see there is a brochure I can download. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit