Im Back!

by Pams girl 18 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Erm, Rick Fearon has been quiet as a doormouse!

Also, the Unthank case is floundering (gutted about that), the Society have had another pop at apostates, the 2012 survey has been launched...

Can anyone help me out here?!

Cedars

P.S. Thanks so much for signing the petition! That's awesome!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Losing 2 stones sounds like a good thing.....unless you are a guy.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Grats Pams Girl! Make your life your own!

p.s.

For those of us in America, 2 stone = 28 pounds.

cheers

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Oh I wonder whats happened to Rick?

GUTTED about Unthank....will need to have a serious reading session and catch up. So whats the WT saying about apostates now? I thought they'd scrapped the bottom of the barrel with the mentally diseased article.......tsk tsk. WHEN will they ever learn? lol

Gosh Im glad to be back! Missed you all!

• its_me!
    its_me!

Glad to have you back! A big CONGRATULATIONS on your florist business, your weight loss, and the improvement of your marriage! Those are all HUGE accomplishments!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey Paula, nice to see you again.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Welcome back Pams Girl. I have missed you more than I miss Caesar. Hope someone hands in the 2 stone you have lost.

I know you live in Wales which is my favourite place to escape to. I often stay in Crickhowell or near there. Walking in the Welsh hills and mountains is unbeatable.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Hey Paula! I was wondering how you've been...SO glad things are looking up for you!! Happy to see that you "sound" happy, if that makes sense!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hi all, thanks for the welcome back, catch you again soon x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit