Im new and curious

by SushilLuffy 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Welcome Sushi! My experience was much like yours. My first visit to the Kingdom Hall was so warm. Everyone talked to me and called each other brother and sister. They were all so happy and smiling. They felt like family immediately! It felt like true Christian love (agape).

You did not get to see or talk to the people that they have rejected. If you ever get baptized, and decide you don't believe anymore, they will quit talking to you. Parents quit talking to children, children quit talking to parents, friends, grandchildren, siblings---they will all pretend you don't exist. This is something to seriously consider. You love your family, and they are not Jehohah's Witnesses today. But if you ever lead them into that religion, and you decide you believe something else, you will lose them. I believe you will view their love much differently if that should happen.

This is very serious. Think hard about what personal price you will pay. They will tell you not to read about this. They will tell you not to talk to anyone that has left them. Why don't they want you to know the full story? You will have to carefully investigate to find the answer to that.

NC

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to JWN.

Bangalore

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Welcome! There are many warm and loving people on this board with countless years of combined experience with Jehovah's witnesses. There is much good advice found here.

• designs
    designs

Welcome, would love to hear more about Norway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit