JW Virgin Vasectomy

by Rummy1 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Hi Rummy, I am so surprised that a Doctor/Surgeon would carry this out on an unmarried, young person who was still a virgin. Who was this guy???? I know when I had the 'op' I was interviewed with my wife and the whole thing was discussed. I am surprised such procedures can be carried out in your circumnstances. There must be some guidelines for this type of thing.

I would check out the reversal situation.

ISP

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HEY did you see that article a week ago about those women who sued a chruch because they didn't get to see Jesus??? Well maybe you could sue the WTS for lying to you, you would never have made that decsion if it hadn't been for they're lies and brainwashing. Sounds like convinceing brain washing to me, at least get them to pay for the reversal???? ohh well it'll be expenive though insurance usually covers a vasectomy but not a reversal, check into it!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

can you really sue for something like that?! no offence but people do have to take some of the responsiblity for their actions...

rummy, sorry this has happened to you. i think you should check into this more and talk to docs about it. i know that my dad had tried to get a reversal about 10 years after he had a vasectomy, and the doctors told him that there would be a very minimal chance that it would be succesful, so he never bothered to do it. but you should really discuss this situation with a professional.

isp, i agree. my dad was also interviewed (with my mom) about the decision, and several discussions took place before the operation. hmmm. you'd think that a doctor would at least try to get rummy to reconsider the operation, given the circumstances. did he, rummy??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit