Crisis of Conscience now available at Amazon. Sold by Cynthia Franz.

by ScenicViewer 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

It appears the paper back edition has sold out for now, hopefully there will be more later.

There are plenty of hard cover copies still in stock.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I just ordered the remaining copies of In Search of Christian Freedom. I resorted to buying a used copy of Crisis of Conscience--that is not optimal as I would rather support Sister Franz.

Of course, I've already read these in PDF form. But I want to have them handy so as to allow others to borrow them among those I can trust…or have small old fashion Book Studies.

As more and more people are awakening, I feel it is absolutely imperative that affordable copies be made available in print. I believe these books can give those who are awakening clarity and direction like nothing else.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Keeping in mind the importance of these books, an addendum to my above post. And I might be somewhat presumptuous in saying this, so my apologies:

Perhaps, those who have taken a public lead among former or awakened Witnesses, or at least, those with a practical mind in these matters, could somehow assist Sister Franz in making these books available.

I believe this would be an important public work.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

$26 for a paperback book is still a bargain for the information in it. I imagine that most other paperbacks nowadays cost much more, especially in today's economy. I would probably opt for the Hard cover though as it would last longer.

This kind of dates me, but I remember when many paperbacks were in the .50-1.00 range! Imagine, back then you could get a candy bar, soda pop and a paperback for under a dollar!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Paperback CoC in stock again, here.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I would like his second book on Kindle if it's available for Kindle. Also, I need to know how to do it. It did not come with directions.

• Londo111
    Londo111

ScenicViewer: Thanks! I just placed two more orders for CoC.

N.drew--true fact: once upon a time, books used to come in paper form.

• Londo111

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit