Crisis of Conscience now available at Amazon. Sold by Cynthia Franz.

by ScenicViewer 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

This book has been out of print for some time, causing used copies to sell for $100 and more. The price of these new ones is much more reasonable.

Hard cover, $30 here.

Soft cover, $26 here.

Shipping is free, and Ray Franz' widow, Cynthia, is the seller.

• cedars
    cedars

Good for her! Someone's clearly helping her to get her late husband's books sold, because I heard she wasn't particularly tech savvy. It's nice that she has friends who can look after her and earn her an income.

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cool..Good for her..

I bought Rays book years ago..Every JW should own one..

...............;-)...OUTLAW

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Good to know, I've been meaning to read it for a while now.

• scary21
    scary21

Bought both of his book in hard cover a few months ago. I have the paper backs but they were looking a little shabby........Get them now while you can.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Some may prefer a PDF download version of Crisis of Conscience.

It's available here for $7.95. This is the Commentary Press site, which was Ray's site, and I believe Cynthia will benefit from purchases made here.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Scenic Viewer:

Yes, and ar www.commentarypress.com you can download PDFs of the books in other languages, some of which I believe never made it to print.

http://www.commentarypress.com/index-estore.html

Randy

• shepherd
    shepherd

Reading COC was a life-changing moment for me. Every JW and ex-JW should read it.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

YAY! thankfully I have it already, but it's great for those still researching. Great beginning for ANY level of the organization

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

BUMP

Great news indeed. And an excellent and eye opening book by Ray Franz. I truly enjoyed it.

CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit