Some apostates are sociopaths

by myusername 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• ssn587
    ssn587

OODAD my sentiments exactly the GB seem to fit that profile to a "T".

• avengers
    avengers

I'd have to conclude that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are all sociopaths!

Second that!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That whole list up there describes my MIL (she isn't a jw).

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

The sad thing is, most were not born that way.

They developed an APPETITE for being carnivores while playing their power roles.

Once you learn a good trick that gets you what you want, you can't go back without a major impetus for something to replace it.

They learned it from Knorr and Rutherford in many cases.

THE POWER HOOK.

Randy

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

He's means our chum Rick....

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Irresponsibility/Unreliability

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames

others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Certainly the GB’s attitude toward 1975 would indicate they were sociopaths.

People’s lives were ruined, but there was no apology from the GB; only blame-shifting onto other people.

• myusername
    myusername

@thetrueone - That's an interesting list. Thanks for posting.

• Medina
    Medina

Your definition stated is almost looking like a list for survival of the fittest.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS. can be looked upon as an organization of sociopathic individuals for their oppressive dictatorship as a structured religious cult.

The WTS. men who have posed as the only group of men who are being guided and being used by god to govern over his earthly

arrangement, created a form of sociopathic behavior for the sustenance and appeal toward that recognized power.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

I found this article on rhe subject some time ago and planned on addressing it in a video

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopaths_in_sheeps_clothing.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit